This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    I think Nebraska is going to pursue Campbell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It makes a lot of sense. I have seen Patterson name mentioned too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      Good post but any competent fan and myself aren’t cutting Jimbo any slack. 2 years in a row he started with a team that isn’t ready to play.
      I get it. That is the difference in me and many of you guys. Y'all are true "fans". I am an observer of both squads. Entertaining seeing you guys compete here on the GS.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Welcome to the club.

Don’t know why I invest time and money to the university and the team on Sunday, telling myself I’m done to slowly coming around midweek with a little hope, to on campus on game day thinking how great this is and how they are going to dominate today.

Definition of a fan! We all love it even if it hurts at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First opportunity that I have had to post since yesterday.
          Figured ut would give Bama a hard time, but that was really close. Bama has been exposed. Saban knows they are leaking talent due to the NIL. Any team with fast receivers will probably beat them.

A&M seems to have overlooked Ap State or JBF cant coach the talent he has.

Surprised UF got beat by UK, hmmm, close game.

UGA should be #1

ND got beat by Marshall, what a weekend.

LSU gets a test this Sat with Miss State. Southern really wasnt a good team, but they got paid.

Geaux Tigers!!!!

Comment

Who Is Texas QB 3? Charles who. Can he play or is he just a body from an Austin HS. What about Malik Murphy? He was highly recruited out of California. Why not let him play, No need to red shirt him. He's probably going to transfer next year when Manning gets there. UTSA will come to play, Texas better be ready. The following week should be a cake walk, let them all play and get a little experience.

Miami should boat race the aggies but the aggies might come out smoking and might play their best game so far taking some heat off of jimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Who Is Texas QB 3? Charles who. Can he play or is he just a body from an Austin HS. What about Malik Murphy? He was highly recruited out of California. Why not let him play, No need to red shirt him. He's probably going to transfer next year when Manning gets there. UTSA will come to play, Texas better be ready. The following week should be a cake walk, let them all play and get a little experience.

Miami should boat race the aggies but the aggies might come out smoking and might play their best game so far taking some heat off of jimbo.
              Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

I will be looking for how both teams respond next week as it probably is a good indicator on the season. Don’t let a loss beat you twice.

I heard high ankle for Card so good chance we are on to QB #3 and #4 plus a lot of wildcat with RoJo.

Comment

Listened to the end of the Texas game backing the trailer in the water at Grenada Landing. Caught the end of the Aggie game eating dinner and fell asleep in the 3rd quarter of the LSU game! Got up and came home today. Back to the real world for a week or so!

Comment

Boy this didn’t age well. lol so weird

Last edited by Fmjag64; 09-11-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Ewers out 4-6 weeks with injury where clavicle meets sternum.

Time to get behind (or direct your hate toward) the efforts of Mr Card.

Comment

Well, no mudhole. Just a puddle that dried up. You hate to see one like that get away from any team. Defense may be the only reason they stay in games until they get the QB situation figured out. If Card is a go, he wont be very mobile. Charles Wright and Maalik Murphy on deck. I also heard something in passing about Bijan being evaluated.

On to Week 3. Pretty typical, week 3 is a bit of a dud.

Some early lines:
                        Texas -14 UTSA
                        OU -14 Nebraska
                        Penn St -3 Auburn
                        Louisville/FSU Pick'em
                        Bama -49 ULM
                        LSU -3 Miss St
                        Ags -6 Miami
                        Wolfpack -10 TTech
                        Last edited by Chad C; 09-12-2022, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Well, no mudhole. Just a puddle that dried up. You hate to see one like that get away from any team. Defense may be the only reason they stay in games until they get the QB situation figured out. If Card is a go, he wont be very mobile. Charles Wright and Maalik Murphy on deck. I also heard something in passing about Bijan being evaluated.

On to Week 3. Pretty typical, week 3 is a bit of a dud.

Some early lines:
                          Texas -14 UTSA
                          OU -14 Nebraska
                          Penn St -3 Auburn
                          Louisville/FSU Pick'em
                          Bama -49 ULM
                          LSU -3 Miss St
                          Ags -6 Miami
                          Wolfpack -10 TTech
                          Next man up!!!

Hook’em

Comment

That Aggie point line is hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                              Ewers out 4-6 weeks with injury where clavicle meets sternum.

Time to get behind (or direct your hate toward) the efforts of Mr Card.
                              No hate here on Card! The guy played his guts while being injured. I bet there are other teams in Texas that would take him in a minute considering what I witnessed on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                                No hate here on Card! The guy played his guts while being injured. I bet there are other teams in Texas that would take him in a minute considering what I witnessed on Saturday.
                                It was a gutsy performance. The 20 yard scamper for a first down was all heart. The biggest issue he'll have is how tender that high ankle sprain is. He couldn't bare any weight on it late in the game when he wanted to throw the deep ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X