Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get taxed by employer for not being vaxxed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to change jobs .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Company I work for threatening us with insurance. If you didn’t get the jab insurance would go up almost 8 grand more a year. They tried to set the dead line a week before the shot mandate rolled out . A lot of people got the shot that really didn’t want it . I got lucky and got a and got around it cause when they did my physical I had the antibodies in my system from already having Covid .

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        That’s what I feel like doing.

Good thing I didn’t give up my beliefs for $10[emoji23].

My boss did because he didn’t want them taking the $10.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        So he gave up his principles and accepted an experimental drug for $10 per pay period?

Comment

I would have a hard time working for a company that had mandatory jab or be fired. I bet they feel pretty stupid right now knowing they where lied to all this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I called it a tax but they just deducted $10 from my pay check for not being vaxxed.

Make it back in office supplies!

Comment

Closest I came to any of this was the proposed OSHA mandate.
              Thank you President Trump for those 3 law-abiding justices!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                Make it back in office supplies!

Hahahaha.

I just need to find someone to bring to lunch everyday for a few months and that should cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Best advice is find others in your situation and file a discrimination lawsuit.

There have now been several lawsuits won over the mandates medical procedure. A non FDA approved medication was forced on employees is my understanding of the judgements. I think the vaccine that is available now is only about 50/50 of the FDA approved version.

Good luck and I would try and put the screws to them for doing it to you. Heck I bet you have PTSD and marital problems because of it and you should be compensated for it
                  Yep. These companies need to feel a bit of heat for doing what they've done and overstepping their lane.

Comment

File a complaint with the US Department of Labor. Employers cannot do that cannot deduct extra money at a whim.

Now that the feds are not going to foot the bill for vaccines, the health insurance companies *may* increase rates, but for employment, this violates a slew of labor laws.

Comment

They are getting me for 30 a month. The instant the mandate came out I told my boss I will be working from home a min. of one day a week to make up for the amount. My commute is over an hour so that make up my gas/tolls pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X