Dove hunting today!!! Post pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
    Kayden and I had a good time after school…back home in time for 7:45 bed time

Great pics Clay! I know y’all had a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Work has been killing me but I try not to miss an opener. Ran home at lunch for 30 minutes. Killed two and missed one. At least the gun was out and a little lead hit the air!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth the effort. Better than me meandering around the house itching to get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m heading down to the record buck ranch tomorrow, hopefully for a good weekend.

Comment

Great memories Kyle

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wasn’t fast and furious but it was dang fun in George West, Texas ! Most of us scratched out enough for a nice whitewing limit or dang close …. Didn’t get all the birds in this pic because my brother, his boy and crew took theirs to the bird boy cleaners quick. Snapped a quick pic of my buddy and his boy with ours. They were in a slower part and still scratched out 23 to go with my limit. Great time and the food was absolutely incredible.. prime rib, tenderloin, horseradish sauce and all kinds of fixings…… and the Miller Lite was cold.

Comment

Hammered them West of El Campo at my rice dryers. This was total luck. Had no idea there was a HOT field across the county road. I was headed to another place to hunt birds when my nephew called and told me to make a detour. Limits in less than an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Hammered them West of El Campo at my rice dryers. This was total luck. Had no idea there was a HOT field across the county road. I was headed to another place to hunt birds when my nephew called and told me to make a detour. Limits in less than an hour.

WOW! I’m down in Victoria and planning to try some public fields up by Yoakum this afternoon. Don’t think we’ll have your kind of luck!

Comment

Hunt #2 for us in Westphalia this am. Hate to say it but I haven't seen a single bird this year. Don't even see them while driving around.

Hope some of y'all in the area doing better than us!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Our group had a great hunt yesterday. I may have to pick up a gun today.

Comment

Great pic Randall!!

I got all packed up to check a spot up north & decided I should look at the radar one last time...the whole area was getting slammed.

Hope you guys dodge the next two days of scheduled rain.

Comment

Envious of all you lucky guys knocking me down!

Comment

Here is a picture of all of our dove.

Comment

Got it done in El Campo yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Wasn’t fast and furious but it was dang fun in George West, Texas ! Most of us scratched out enough for a nice whitewing limit or dang close …. Didn’t get all the birds in this pic because my brother, his boy and crew took theirs to the bird boy cleaners quick. Snapped a quick pic of my buddy and his boy with ours. They were in a slower part and still scratched out 23 to go with my limit. Great time and the food was absolutely incredible.. prime rib, tenderloin, horseradish sauce and all kinds of fixings…… and the Miller Lite was cold.

That’s what it’s all about Jason! We will be in Victoria next weekend for the SWW dates. Good luck gents.

Comment

Great pics and congrats to all the great hunts and great times. Slow hunt here in Utopia, but my kiddo got to shoot a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X