Qasem Soleimani Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qasem Soleimani Dead

As an Iranian, I congratulate the poor people of Iran and the rest of the world.
    The dude was a bad@$$ for sure, at the same time he was a butcher and a terrorist and I'm glad to see him gone.

If you have family and friends abroad, PLEASE urge them to return home ASAP. These bastages are not desperate to retaliate in any form they can.

I expect the democrats to hold some kind of memorial service this week.

Comment

Ilhan Omar already spoke against the strike...

Comment

Yep. This wont be a pretty wrapped in a bow event. [emoji320] Way too many factions and tentacles for this to be the end. The General was definitely revered by the groups we despise as he was a butcher. Prayers that we dont send thousands back to the sands for another decade of war .[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

As an Iranian, the only reason I'm thankful to him is that he lived to defend Iran and Iran's border, he was a war hero during the war against Iraq and he is the single reason ISIS was not able to penetrate Iran. He in fact fought side by side with the Americans against ISIS...
          he WAS a bad@$$ who became too involved with the government and lost a lot of people's support because he became a tentacle of the Islamic Republic and a supporter of the Mullahs and became a butcher and a terrorist....

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
            Ilhan Omar already spoke against the strike...
            Our former president would strap billions of dollars on pallets and send it Iran and offer condolences for their loss.

Comment

This is by FAR, bigger than killing Bin Laden and Baghdadi combined... he was a Big Deal....

Again, I urge y'all to call your family abroad, back home.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                As an Iranian, the only reason I'm thankful to him is that he lived to defend Iran and Iran's border, he was a war hero during the war against Iraq and he is the single reason ISIS was not able to penetrate Iran. He in fact fought side by side with the Americans against ISIS...
                he WAS a bad@$$ who became too involved with the government and lost a lot of people's support because he became a tentacle of the Islamic Republic and a supporter of the Mullahs and became a butcher and a terrorist....
                Interesting perspective, thanks for posting. I am all for defending borders. Why we don't defend our own is beyond me.

Comment

How many times are you going to call an American enemy who murdered over 600 US troops a bad @$$? He’s also responsible for murdering tens of thousands of his own countrymen.

Comment

^agreed.Confused AF by this thread the **** eater deserves no positive accolades and got what was coming to him.
                    Last edited by eastxhunter; 01-03-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Doesnt look like he had much time to enjoy Iraq. I agree that this is as big or bigger than Bin Laden, just glad we got some LDPs this time
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                        How many times are you going to call an American enemy who murdered over 600 US troops a bad @$$? He’s also responsible for murdering tens of thousands of his own countrymen.

Also just happens to be dead as ****.[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                          very well spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Also just happens to be dead as ****.[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            amen

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              Doesnt look like he had much time to enjoy Iraq. I agree that this is as big or bigger than Bin Laden, just glad we got some LDPs this time
                              SWEET!

Comment

Working...
                              X