• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Oregon will hire Morehead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
      Look up Bo Jackson’s NFL draft story.
      That's amazing he could be named one the best NFL players with so few starts and he was better at baseball than football. Cat was awesome at Auburn, one of my favorite players.

Yeah, good read, kinda what I was saying. At least thats what the rules state. It was just a theoretical, hypothetical presentation, thats all.

Thanx for posting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        Slinger is 61 yrs old LSU alumni who bleeds P&G. One of the most genuine, loyal, and down to earth guys you will ever meet. He's a "lifer" and all he knows is how to be a CFB coach/OC. I don't see him going anywhere as he IS the OC. Munoz will likely be offered the passing game coordinator position (same position Brady held)
        He sounds like good guy, Coach O seems to surround himself with those type of people. Speaks of his own character.

I know this is a little early, but I cant wait to see what they do next year. The naysayers are naysaying, whatcha gonna do with out Burreaux and Brady? I don't know but its gonna be good! Burreaux is a once in a lifetime talent, Brady can be replaced. Gotta move on and say, Next?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          You think? I feel like OU is where he will end up. Seems to be a trend for dual threat guys. Is LSU an option?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can’t see Lincoln taking another Grad Transfer especially with Rattler there.

King had a great year with Briles as his OC in 2018. He would walk in as QB1 at Arkansas and that’s what a grad transfer is looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            He sounds like good guy, Coach O seems to surround himself with those type of people. Speaks of his own character.

I know this is a little early, but I cant wait to see what they do next year. The naysayers are naysaying, whatcha gonna do with out Burreaux and Brady? I don't know but its gonna be good! Burreaux is a once in a lifetime talent, Brady can be replaced. Gotta move on and say, Next?
            Sounds like ole Woody got some work to do . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              Sounds like ole Woody got some work to do . .

#fillthepipeline
              Yeah, Im sure its part of the job. Can you imagine the day to day obstacles coaches face? That we don't hear about.

Comment

Yeah, Im sure its part of the job. Can you imagine the day to day obstacles coaches face? That we don't hear about.
                No doubt . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  No doubt . .

#fillthepipeline
                  I am however excited for next season. cant wait for it to get here.

Bring on College baseball, that will ease the pain.

Comment

I am however excited for next season. cant wait for it to get here.

Bring on College baseball, that will ease the pain.
                    You should be . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Must be Victoria Secret night at Twin Peaks...........usually this would be a good thing, but I’m in Midland. My customer seems to be enjoying the view, but there’s more cheese in this place than the whole state of Wisconsin!!

Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        Pics?
                        I tried, but there was so much moving around, they were blurry!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Well my percentage is better than yours, I’m batting a thousand. I’ve watched the Aggies play in none and win none.

Only an aggy would think 0-0 is batting a thousand.[emoji23]

Comment

Sounds like Aranda may be gone too.

Comment

Gettin while the getting good congrats to all those guys... O will put his nose to the ground i have faith [emoji1360] in the mean time let’s enjoy this one as the best to ever do it [emoji1377]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Gettin while the getting good congrats to all those guys... O will put his nose to the ground i have faith [emoji1360] in the mean time let’s enjoy this one as the best to ever do it [emoji1377]

[emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X