Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Callin it now the coach hire will be a huge head scratcher an disappointment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You coulda called that one 10 yrs ago!

Comment

So when is Garrett going to get skimmed?

Comment

👍
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          You coulda called that one 10 yrs ago!

I did lol and it’s gonna repeat itself to someone else buys the team

Comment

I don’t see JG going to far

Comment

Not gonna be Zimmer it looks like

The Minnesota Vikings threw their support behind their head coach and general manager on Friday. Owner Mark Wilf said the team intends for Mike Zimmer to continue as Vikings coach.

Comment

I just don’t get the love for McCarthy. I just do t think he is a good coach. He will be more of the same. I LOL at the comparison to jimmy Johnson

Comment

I would not mind seeing Robert Saleh of the 49ers or my first choice Matt Rhule. Really hope it’s not Urban Myer.

Comment

Saleh should be a high priority for teams looking in my opinion

Comment

Looks like mike McCarthy an Marvin Lewis both interviewed today. I actually like Marvin Lewis he didn’t a lot for the bengals organization in a market where free agents didn’t want to go

Comment

Go Cowboys!

That's all I got!

Comment

Jerry being Jerry, getting all the publicity on all sports stations now. He's a smart business man IMO!

Comment

It's all about publicity. What ever keeps everybody talking about the Cowboys, good or bad, is a win for JJ. Celbs/Actors have done this in the past. As well as a few politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Looks like mike McCarthy an Marvin Lewis both interviewed today. I actually like Marvin Lewis he didn’t a lot for the bengals organization in a market where free agents didn’t want to go

I like him too. I would much prefer that hire over hiring a Kliff Kingsbury.

Everyone points out the 0-7 record. I think one of those playoff games was when Carson Palmer tore his ACL mid game. Out of curiosity I looked up Andy Dalton’s playoff stats. 0-4 with 1 TD and 6 INTs.

I think McCarthy would be good too. A lot of success but he did have Favre and Rodgers. Hard to win in this league without good QB play (as noted above about Dalton)

Comment

How about Josh McDaniel? Would he come to Dallas? Where did he almost go a few years ago and backed out at the last minute?

Comment

Working...
                                X