Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
    that is great. Not sure what is up with mine. approved on 11/21 but the guy said they stamps had not come in yet.
    got a guy with one approved 11/18 that never came in the mail. requested a certified copy and waiting on it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
      Two submitted May 2019. Still pending.
      If you're on the same timeline as me I should have mine about a month before yours.(Submitted 4/9/19) I will update when mine is approved and that should give you a good idea on timing for yours.

Likewise, if yours gets approved please let us know so I can call and play a tiny violin to the ATF to get mine approved hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        got a guy with one approved 11/18 that never came in the mail. requested a certified copy and waiting on it.

Hate to hear that. Wonder if I need to do that. Will give it till next week and call the transfer guy to see what he thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
          Correction, looking at notes/emails - it was actually the end of March when can was purchased and trust created/ stuff mailed in.

Hopefully yours will come in soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FALSE, tax stamp was not in.
          Misinformation on my behalf between myself and my better half.
          My wait continues. Back in line I go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate to hear that. Wonder if I need to do that. Will give it till next week and call the transfer guy to see what he thinks.
            Yes go ahead and get the transfer dealer to send a request for a certified copy. It can be requested 30 days after approval date if not received. Has to be a signed letter from dealer requesting it that he can scan and email or snail mail to them.

Certified copy I requested on 12/18 came in today.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              Yes go ahead and get the transfer dealer to send a request for a certified copy. It can be requested 30 days after approval date if not received. Has to be a signed letter from dealer requesting it that he can scan and email or snail mail to them.

Certified copy I requested on 12/18 came in today.

thanx for the info, gonna get ahold of my transfer guy.

Comment

Just joined the club, trust submitted today... jan 2020

Now the wait....

Comment

I submitted all of my paperwork on 9/22 and they haven't even cashed my check yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                    I submitted all of my paperwork on 9/22 and they haven't even cashed my check yet.
                    you need to make some phone calls...that ain't right.

Comment

How do you know if you’re check has been cashed I bought mine around the same time paid with CC.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                        How do you know if you’re check has been cashed I bought mine around the same time paid with CC.

The money would be drawn from the account.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Most recent took me 11 months to get back. FEB 2019 through now.

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
                            The money would be drawn from the account.

Precisely. And it has not...

Comment

you need to make some phone calls...that ain't right.
                              I plan to call Capital in the morning. From looking at various ATF wait times, 3 months and the check is still uncashed is way out of line with the averages. I'm squeaky clean so there's no way there's a hangup with background or anything like that.

Comment

I plan to call Capital in the morning. From looking at various ATF wait times, 3 months and the check is still uncashed is way out of line with the averages. I'm squeaky clean so there's no way there's a hangup with background or anything like that.
                                I agree. Just filed form 4 trust at the beginning of November. Check cashed before December 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X