Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEB Donut Shop.

Comment

Not a Starbucks guy. If I ever find my way in with a friend I just get “whatever there’re having”.

There was a phase in my life where I liked “Taste of San Antonio” brewed in a pot on the stove or over fire but I guess I grew out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Percolated coffee or press coffee is the best. With lots of sugar [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Black Rifle Beyond Black Coffee
          Nothing in it

Comment

One of the best coffees in my opinion is unfortunately only available for about 2 months a year. Im not a big fan of Starbucks coffee and feel it's consistently over roasted. However, the Starbucks Christmas blend is absolutely fantastic. Dont confuse with the holiday blend. The Christmas blend will get you on the right track.. delish!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

There's a lot of them Brokeback Mountain flavors out there and a few of them girlyboy flavors too.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                Work your googler Randy.
                It’s a game changer. Brew a pot with the standard coffee maker vs the French Press.
                The press coffee is way better. Filters take out a lot of the flavors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                You're just not using enough coffee. A can should only be good for 4-5 pots.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                  One of the best coffees in my opinion is unfortunately only available for about 2 months a year. Im not a big fan of Starbucks coffee and feel it's consistently over roasted. However, the Starbucks Christmas blend is absolutely fantastic. Dont confuse with the holiday blend. The Christmas blend will get you on the right track.. delish!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is true

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post

I guarantee my coffee ☕️ is as strong as yours gramps. [emoji51]

You’re wasting coffee

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      Nah, french press is legit.

The filters absorb a lot of the oils that hold flavor.

Comment

Black

Comment

Originally posted by clintb View Post
                          Folgers classic roast and black. I've never been a fan of the foo foo flavors with all that sugar and milk added. I don't want chocolate milk. I want coffee. Lol
                          But I bet he drinks sweet tea!

Comment

After seeing a few posts here about using a Percolater to make coffee, it got me interested in the process. I checked on Amazon and found a Farberware pot that was nice and I ordered it. Today I stopped by my moms house, the “Antique Palace” and mentioned percolating coffee to here. She had 3 really old pots sitting on a shelf. She gave me this porcelain Pyrex pot that appears to be pretty old. All the internals were still in it and together. I have it on the stove right now giving it a test run to see how it works. I’ve never made coffee this way to I’m just guessing. I used 5 cups of water and 5 tablespoons of coffee. We will see how it goes.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Tried the texas pecan with french vanilla creamer at cefco this morning....it was awesome

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

So I've ruined the two percolators I've had over campfires. Got so hot the handles melt, or the glass top part breaks. There a trick to this or just the "that was too much" line?

Comment

Working...
                                X