Cerakote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cerakote

I'm considering having my son's Rem 700 cerakoted. It's a 15 year old SPS with the crappy finish Remington used on them. He likes the look of laminated wood and deep bluing. Which cerakote color comes closest to matching nice bluing?

I like the black graphite Color myself

Comment

Midnight Blue or Graphite black, this Marlin is graphite black. Midnight blue is just a super deep blue but does have a blue color to it. I’d go graphite black personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve decided to go with the midnight blue. QuackHunter - beautiful lever gun.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
          Midnight Blue or Graphite black, this Marlin is graphite black. Midnight blue is just a super deep blue but does have a blue color to it. I’d go graphite black personally.

That’s sechsay.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
            That’s sechsay.

That’s my buddies but it’s such a unique gun.

Comment

That graphite black is an outstanding color choice on that Marlin, really looks good with the wood color.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                That graphite black is an outstanding color choice on that Marlin, really looks good with the wood color.

It’s a gorgeous rifle, someone spent a lot of money on it at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                  It’s a gorgeous rifle, someone spent a lot of money on it at some point.

Mmmm. I need some really nice for my 1895G

Comment

OP if you want you can go on the Cerakote website and check out their gallery.
                    They have thousands of representative photos for all the colors they offer and they're searchable or you can view the color list and then go to a gallery of photos using that specific color.

Be careful though it can be a real rabbit hole lol!!!

Browse, share and upload to our growing collection of Cerakote projects and images. Read applicator reviews, locate an applicator, and see the wide variety of applications Cerakote is being used for.

Comment

I came across this which was very helpful when comparing colors to each other.
                      https://deadeyecustoms.com/pages/cer...olor-reference

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
                        I came across this which was very helpful when comparing colors to each other.
                        https://deadeyecustoms.com/pages/cer...olor-reference
                        Thats awesome! Saving it to my desktop right now!

Comment

Working...
                        X