No announcement yet.

11-16 6.7 Powerstroke Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I ordered the new parts on amazon. Good price- I’ll give a review when it comes in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TxBob, if you or someone you know around you has AAA, you can get it towed/hauled home free... I had one crap out on me in Schulenberg several years ago and had it towed to my house... 100 miles free towing, and he towed it 97.2 miles!!

Comment

Negative reviews were all around the clamp size so we shall see.

Comment

Did you get a measurement? Mine is sitting outside

(mine is still intact but I ordered one from Maryland Diesel)

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
            Did you get a measurement? Mine is sitting outside

(mine is still intact but I ordered one from Maryland Diesel)

No sir, not yet. Dimensions of each side would help my plan.

Comment

Dangit man!! Common problem that Ford won’t own up to. I tell everyone I know that buys a 6.7 to replace that as soon as possible!!

Comment

Up for a measurement

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    No sir, not yet. Dimensions of each side would help my plan.

When mine went, I duct taped it, put two hose clamps on either side, and limped it home. It didn't build boost well (As one would imagine), but I was still able to do 70 MPH. Just took a minute to get there.

If you wanted something more solid, get some rubber hose from NAPA and jam both ends into it, and seal it off with hose clamps for the time being.

Those stupid things suck. Mine went at 130k. You can bet I have a note in my center console reminding me to replace mine at 255k next time.

Comment

Got what I needed. Thanks TBH and thanks perow!

Comment

Discover top-tier Fuel System and Intercooler Pipe Kits at H&S Motorsports – your ultimate destination for high-performance diesel pick-up parts. Shop the latest in diesel parts and accessories. Experience power and precision with every purchase.

This is a better option.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          https://hs-motorsports.com/products/...=7149489553465

This is a better option.

Sierracharlie out…

Thanks but I’m all stock does this Mean I have to add a tuner ?

Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
                          This product MUST be used in conjunction with a tuning device that allows removal of the throttle body and electronics, otherwise you WILL have check engine lights.
                          Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                            Dangit man!! Common problem that Ford won’t own up to. I tell everyone I know that buys a 6.7 to replace that as soon as possible!!
                            Man, I just traded in my 2014 F250 with 296K miles and left my replacement in the toolbox. I carried it around with me for about 60,000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              Thanks but I’m all stock does this Mean I have to add a tuner ?

Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
                              This product MUST be used in conjunction with a tuning device that allows removal of the throttle body and electronics, otherwise you WILL have check engine lights.
                              Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Must have copied the wrong one. They make a stock or tuned version. Stock one by that company is what I was shooting for sorry about that.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X