My First Bow BUCK !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Bow BUCK !!

Been hunting for 5 years so far.. LOVE the sport and couldn't be more excited for every new hunting season. I've hunted "First-Point" for 4 of those years and learned a lot.. Bo that runs the ranch has always helped me out just as he does everyone that comes out.. Its tough hunting in my mind, coming from zero background for the outdoors..

This 2019 Bow season I finally managed to get invited to get on a lease. The lease is just south of San Angelo. The lease is about 5 1/2 hours away from where I live.

I use a Mathews Vertex with Garmin site. My wife hooked me up with the set up this past Christmas.

I didn't get the buck I wanted, I lost my chance this past October. The first day of bow, I didn't take the shot that presented itself and didn't feel comfortable so I let off. may have been a mistake maybe not. I'll live with it. what sucks is I've watched this buck since June of this year. watched him in velvet. photographed him in and out of velvet.. I just knew this was my target.. It didn't happen..

as most of you know I am in the DIAMOND business and engagement rings is something ive been doing for 30 years. I also buy and sell Rolex watches. My point is, I'm pretty much done with HUNTING after Thanksgiving, I then dedicate myself to the Christmas Holidays with work.So it's pretty much a race to the finish for me. The pressure is real for me!!! waiking in the door and telling my wife the same story "not this year baby" was starting to get to me.

it all changed this year and I couldn't be more proud.. Its my first Buck and it feels great to finally get the prize. I thanks God, my friends and Family for listening to all my high hopes every single start of the season.

I finally have the prize, My prize.. It was worth the wait.

Good Luck to all you first timers out there, it will happen for you but you have to be really dedicated.. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1089.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	25197762

by the way this is low-fence ranch..

Way to go that's a great buck!
    Congrats

Comment

Congrats and a dang nice deer!

Comment

Congrats on a great buck. You are gonna be hooked now. It’s a rush to let that arrow fly.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
          Congrats on a great buck. You are gonna be hooked now. It’s a rush to let that arrow fly.
          Such a dang RUSH !! Thank you !!

Comment

Waydago, great buck

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That’s freakin awesome!! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats again Sergio!

Comment

Dang nice 1st bow buck.

Comment

Great buck and congrats! Maybe one day I can get my first Rolex from you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                        great buck and congrats! Maybe one day i can get my first rolex from you!!!!
                        hahahaha, sounds like a plan man

Comment

great deer congrats!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats sir. Heck of a feeling.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X