When pigs fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When pigs fly

Some trail camera pictures from earlier in the week. Caught a big boar jumping.

Most are from today. This is around the Toyota plant in San Antonio. Bobbin for corn.

Put in a few from the rest of the week. It really rained down today. I’ll try and shoot that big boar next week. He comes a bit later.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have suspected that area, has some good hunting. There was a piece of property along the river that was for sale a while back, really wished I could have bought that piece of land.

Comment

I have a buddy that does night hog hunting for a few farmers up and down the river. It’s loaded with pigs. There are some big deer. I get a few turkeys and some monster bucks that come through but they are not consistent enough to spend my weekend on. The pigs are plentiful though.

Comment

That one pig got some hops! Some snorkeling going on as well. I have seen them blowing bubbles, that's pretty funny.

Comment

It looks like they are snacking by the pool.

Comment

they are loving that gumbo under the feeder...I see a ton of pigs off 37 going south in the pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                That one pig got some hops! Some snorkeling going on as well. I have seen them blowing bubbles, that's pretty funny.
                Buddy arrowed one about a month ago here. Shot about a 130lb boar. Pig didn’t take a step. Shot was at 13 yards. Kicker is after two days of searching we can’t find the arrow. Wanted to see how the slick trick viper trick held up. We can tell by the exit wound it opened.

Carbon bowtech zipped it through and out. 70lbs. Full metal jacket. I’m sure a tractor tire will find it around next year.

Comment

Monsters!

Comment

Cool pics of swimming, diving and poolside pigs. Good luck with big boy when he comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                      Cool pics of swimming, diving and poolside pigs. Good luck with big boy when he comes in.
                      Thanks ! I’m thinking of just hitting him w the thermo 308 to make sure it’s done.

Comment

Certainly are plenty of them that's for sure. They appear to be well fed also lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X