How much ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much ?

How much do y’all think I can get for some 2021 Silverado takeoffs, they are in perfect condition and have less than 300 miles on them. I want to order new wheels and tires but holding off till I can get a more or less on what I can expect to get. Tires are 275/60r20 wheels are 20in.
    Attached Files

I tried that on my Tundra.
    Started at $500.
    Wound up letting all 4 go for a $100.
    Nobody seems interested in factory rims and street tires lol.
    Try buying a new one though .
    No clue on what to ask, but they are definetly worth way more than you'll probably get.
    GLWS .

Comment

3fiddy

Comment

I’m in similar boat, wife has same tires and wheels with around 20k on them, I want to upgrade but don’t think I can get much for take offs so have decided to ride em out until she’s due for new tires!

Comment

400-600, depending of the right person is in need of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            I tried that on my Tundra.

Started at $500.

Wound up letting all 4 go for a $100.

Nobody seems interested in factory rims and street tires lol.

Try buying a new one though .

No clue on what to ask, but they are definetly worth way more than you'll probably get.

GLWS .

This. People sell em at crazy low prices so it’s hard to get what they are worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
              400-600, depending of the right person is in need of them.
              This. They can be hard to get rid of sometimes.

Comment

A couple hundred bucks or so.

If they were black you could get $800+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, we are either in a different market here in OKC, or I overpaid. I picked up a pair of 20” Ford take-offs with new tires 2 years ago for $800. I sold my 8 year old rims and tires that we’re almost slick for $100.

GLWS.

Skooter

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                    This. They can be hard to get rid of sometimes.
                    Judging by the classifieds, you must be talking "entertainment centers".

Comment

I have a set that was pulled off my Tundra with 104 miles on them rims and tires. I’m at $850.00 with no interest. These are the platinum series wheels. Best of luck if mine don’t sell I have two tundras so I may just keep them.

Comment

Just moved 4 Tundra wheels and tires here and got $200.00.......

Comment

I sold my chrome Silverado wheels and tires, was asking $300 and ended up getting $100.

Comment

I found it is cheaper way cheaper to buy a set of take-offs for a F250 than to just replace with new tires. Matter of fact in a few months when the new ones come out Im going to replace my tires. Everyone wants bigger and more aggressive looking so stock tires are hard to sell - easy to buy.

Comment

My front tires had to be replaced and the front end aligned. Speed rated tires are expensive. Almost $600.00 for 2 tires. {150mph}

Oh and the alignment was for 4 wheels. Double the price of our Tundra.......
                              Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 04-18-2021, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X