Mad!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad!!!!!

Anyone in the liberty Hill - lago Vista area have any idea who these trespassers are???
    Attached Files

Man, that sucks. A whole truck-load of them. A couple of them look like they have some serious backpacks on like they plan to stay a while.

Comment

I would have to give a copy of the pic to local LEO's and Wardens

Comment

Hope they are just some high school kids joy riding after soccer practice....and not poachers, that would be a lot worse

Good luck finding these guys!

Comment

bunch of high school kids.. should be able to find that truck in the high school parking lot pretty easy

Comment

Looks like they had a camping trip

Comment

is the guy in the passenger seat using binoculars? or chugging a cold one?

Comment

+1 for cruising the local high school looking for the truck, I bet you find it. I guarantee they are locals.

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
                  is the guy in the passenger seat using binoculars? or chugging a cold one?
                  chugging a cold one is my vote

Comment

+1 more on the bunch ok kids. Ones a little spoiled too with that dually

Comment

Hard to tell in the picture.

Comment

That should not be a hard truck to find. Definately look like teenagers. Interesting that both the kid with the packs are wearing black shirts. What day of the week was this pic taken?

Comment

Not good. Send to the appropriate LEO.

Hopefully this is the first and last picture of these hooligans!

Comment

Originally posted by graesz View Post
                            Not good. Send to the appropriate LEO.

Hopefully this is the first and last picture of these hooligans!
                            Hooligans. Lmao. That's a great word. I'm gonna use it more often

Comment

Why do young people do stupid stuff like this? I remember hunting rabbits in HS and we never knew if the property was public or private. I dunno what we were thinking. Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                              X