No announcement yet.

SeaDek vs. AquaTraction vs. SafeFloor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon is the owner and is a great guy. I have known him for years and have done lots of business with him. Regardless of what the website says a 4 hour drive to give a free estimate isn't realistic. He occasionally does jobs in Matagorda when he has enough boats to make the trip worthwhile. Other than that everything I have done with him I had to take to Dickinson. He might need to edit the website to be more specific as to what area he is willing to drive to.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
      Brandon is the owner and is a great guy. I have known him for years and have done lots of business with him. Regardless of what the website says a 4 hour drive to give a free estimate isn't realistic. He occasionally does jobs in Matagorda when he has enough boats to make the trip worthwhile. Other than that everything I have done with him I had to take to Dickinson. He might need to edit the website to be more specific as to what area he is willing to drive to.
      Sticking with my statement. You can’t talk down to people and expect to do business with them. I reached out to him in part of your responses to this thread based on your many posts I have seen before. Don’t mind you sticking up for a friend but I dang sure don’t like people speaking down to me either. Just got off the phone with Brandon and let him know the same. Wished him well, but will definitely be looking elsewhere.

Comment

SeaDek vs. AquaTraction vs. SafeFloor

I think it’s being unrealistic to expect someone to drive 8 hours round trip for a free estimate. 2 sides to every story and we are only getting one.

Hope you find a flooring that works for you. Brandon and 2 workers drove to DFW to do my boat along with a few others not far from here. I understood I was paying a bit of a premium seeing how I was not in their immediate service area, but really wanted it done after fishing from another boat that had it.

On another note… the playground deal is intriguing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
          Sticking with my statement. You can’t talk down to people and expect to do business with them. I reached out to him in part of your responses to this thread based on your many posts I have seen before. Don’t mind you sticking up for a friend but I dang sure don’t like people speaking down to me either. Just got off the phone with Brandon and let him know the same. Wished him well, but will definitely be looking elsewhere.
          I hope you find something you are happy with and I am sorry y'all got crossways. I wasn't part of the conversation and I have no idea how it went and really don't care to know.

Like you, I stick by my statement that it is a great product and after dealing with Brandon for years on lots of different projects and repairs and after fishing with him some he's a great guy and my experiences with him have all been positive. He is a friend of mine now but I started off as a customer just like anyone else off the street.

Comment

ray austin is the safefloor dealer

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
              Cost Saving Tip for Safe Floor:
              Find a company that does the same for playgrounds. I hired one for my duck boat, it cost me about 2/3 less and I got to customize my colors just like SafeFloor. Same durability and I have had it going on 6 years without issues. Here are some pics…
              Nice tip

Comment

Originally posted by capt glenn View Post
                brandon is the owner and is a great guy.
                [ATTACH]1057144[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
                  Cost Saving Tip for Safe Floor:
                  Find a company that does the same for playgrounds. I hired one for my duck boat, it cost me about 2/3 less and I got to customize my colors just like SafeFloor. Same durability and I have had it going on 6 years without issues. Here are some pics…

Or order the materials online and DIY. A basic installation is not hard.

Comment

Y’all still liking safe floor? Looking into it for my boat.

Comment

Working...
                    X