No announcement yet.

SeaDek vs. AquaTraction vs. SafeFloor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can see what I am saying on my boat.

Comment

I had safefloor installed in my bay boat 6 years ago and it looks the same as the day I had it installed. I have a white/gray combo color and it is cool to walk on

Comment

Sea Dek or Safe floor. Both are great and hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All the safe floor users. I just called and spoke with a Bryan in Dickinson location. Their website says free estimates but he told me over the phone there is a fee for coming to do the estimate. Do any of you have a contact name and number of the location you used?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
            All the safe floor users. I just called and spoke with a Bryan in Dickinson location. Their website says free estimates but he told me over the phone there is a fee for coming to do the estimate. Do any of you have a contact name and number of the location you used?
            Theres only 2 others in the state Westlaco and Beaumont

Comment

Sorry his name was Brandon. I will be marking safe floor off my list based on the conversation I just had with him. No way I’m doing business with this guy. At least not the Dickinson location.

Comment

I haven't used the other two so can't comment, but have had Safe Floor on the last two boats. We load up bbq pits, 4 wheelers, truck parts wheels tires lumber cleaning racks hitches all sorts of things. It holds up great and lasts. I can walk barefoot on it in the summer and I have baby skin feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
                  Sorry his name was Brandon. I will be marking safe floor off my list based on the conversation I just had with him. No way I’m doing business with this guy. At least not the Dickinson location.
                  Where is your boat? I'm sure the estimate is free if you bring it to him.

Comment

Cost Saving Tip for Safe Floor:
                    Find a company that does the same for playgrounds. I hired one for my duck boat, it cost me about 2/3 less and I got to customize my colors just like SafeFloor. Same durability and I have had it going on 6 years without issues. Here are some pics…
                    Attached Files

Comment

We are about 4 hours away. Their site says they will come to your location for free. He gave me a verbal over the phone, but site says they need to measure the boat. I am fine with the verbal so long as it doesn’t change by a large amount.
                      I will reach out to another location. He was pretty much a jerk on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
                        Find a company that does the same for playgrounds. I hired one for my duck boat, it cost me about 2/3 less and I got to customize my colors just like SafeFloor. Same durability and I have had it going on 6 years without issues. Here are some pics…
                        Do you have a name and number of the people you used?

Comment

Now there is an idea!

Comment

No sir, wish I did…they were out of the San Antonio area. Came to the house and did it on site. I was pretty amazed at how simple the process was. Looks like you’re close to Waco, I bet there is someone local doing playgrounds. Can’t promise anything but it’s worth a shot

Comment

No sir, wish I did…they were out of the San Antonio area. Came to the house and did it on site. I was pretty amazed at how simple the process was. Looks like you’re close to Waco, I bet there is someone local doing playgrounds. Can’t promise anything but it’s worth a shot
                              Playground re-surfacing or something like that? I am close to Houston, maybe i can find an option

Comment

Here is a starting point…
                                Our playground surface is virtually maintenance free as compared to loose fill material requiring ongoing raking and replenishing 940-497-4994

Comment

Working...
                                X