Long shot but going to ask anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long shot but going to ask anyway

I have been after a very good friend of mine to start hunting again and to do so with a bow. He decided at the beginning of the year he was finally going to jump back in. Without going into a lot of details he has had to bear an unfathomable amount of bad blows in the past year and a half. Mostly family health issues. With all that he just got around to trying to get a bow a few weeks ago. He finally settled on having Live Oak Archery order his Mathews Atlas last week. Problem is he has gorilla arms and is left handed so the finding something on the shelf is impossible. His new bow will not be here until late October. This is a great guy and not one to put things off but he had his hands full with much more important things earlier. So, do any of yall have a 32-33" draw left handed bow my friend can borrow/rent for a few months? Bare bow would be fine as he can add all the needed components to it until his new bow comes in. I just need/want to get him practicing before the season rolls around. I know this is going to be a slim possibility but I have to try. TIA! We are in the Katy area. Could drive a reasonable distance to get a bow someone might have for him to use.
    Last edited by rtp; 07-08-2021, 08:26 PM.

Wish I could help, but unfortunately, don’t have a lefty. That being said….. kudos to you. True friends are hard to come by and you sir, seem to be. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sending a PM.

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a left handed Reflex Bighorn Package with new string and cable. I was gonna use it this year and ended up selling our land in Mountain Home. It will need a new site however. I’m right off of 1463.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
            I have a left handed Reflex Bighorn Package with new string and cable. I was gonna use it this year and ended up selling our land in Mountain Home. It will need a new site however. I’m right off of 1463.
            Is the draw length in the 32" range? This sounds too good to be true!

Comment

I looked on line and if Im reading it right they max out at a 30" DL.

Comment

Oh dang it man I think your right. It’s still a killer. Had West Houston Archery rework it for me.

Comment

I have a Bowtech Expedition that I loved, shot great, but never could get it lined out and stable. Limbs have been replaced, 60#s now. Needs a going over and tuning I'm sure. I'm in Lafayette, can let him, or anyone really, have it for $50 plus $25 freight. Might have an old sight I can throw in. So add a biscuit and rolling for not much.

Comment

If we are talking about borrowing. He could barrow one of either my wife's or my son's left handed bows. One is a bear cant remember the model and the other is a diamond infinity edge. Both can be adjusted to whatever weight and draw length I belive.

Comment

Thanks for all the offers. I believe I have what I need for him via a member. I knew the GS would come through. If that falls through I'll come back to one of you.

Comment

Glad to see these things work out here on the big green one.

Comment

We have a lh atlas at west houston archery in stock

Comment

I have a Mathews z7 extreme bare bow LH I think will fit him. I'm in East Bernard right around the corner from you....however I won't be home until the 22nd

Comment

I love the green screen…. And real friendships! Kudos!

Comment

Working...
                              X