X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try Frontline Drs?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      All these various do it yourself treatments sure seem like a lot more trouble than just getting vaccinated.
      Yeah unless you're like my secretaries aunt.
      Got the vaccine and woke up yesterday and her whole face is numb.
      Can't eat, speak, drools all over herself, etc..
      Rushed her to the ER because they thought she had a stroke.
      Nope, doc said its from the vaccine, pretty common and feeling will return.
      Christus in Tyler is where they took her.
      First I have heard of this particular reaction.
      Not to mention all the other crap going on, yeah, Ill take my chances.
      Glad it worked for you though.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
        Its too late for HCQ to be effective if its day 12. It works better for early diagnosis. That's what my son's teledoc told us.

They prescribed Ivermectin and it knocked the viral load down very quickly. He was having breathing difficulty and prescribed a Budesonide inhaler. He felt better in 3 hours.

We used:

Frontline MDs. Frontline Medical Doctors. Frontline Doctors. We are America's Frontline. Doctors Here For You. Today. The medical site for America.

They will also prescribe HCQ as a preventative for next time.
        I would definitely look into the budesonide treatment...

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post

WOW!!! That really sucks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            All these various do it yourself treatments sure seem like a lot more trouble than just getting vaccinated.
            Does getting vaccinated keep you from getting it? Nope even the "experts" say it won't keep you from getting it just hopefully lesson your symptoms. Just like the flu shot does.

Feeling like crap for a few days vrs the unknown side effects from this shot seems like alot less trouble to me. 60 year old women starting their cycle over after going through menopause...yea I'll pass.

Comment

There are plenty of folks who have been hospitalized post vax w/ covid...same happens with the flu shots.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                Its too late for HCQ to be effective if its day 12. It works better for early diagnosis. That's what my son's teledoc told us.

They prescribed Ivermectin and it knocked the viral load down very quickly. He was having breathing difficulty and prescribed a Budesonide inhaler. He felt better in 3 hours.

We used:

Frontline MDs. Frontline Medical Doctors. Frontline Doctors. We are America's Frontline. Doctors Here For You. Today. The medical site for America.

They will also prescribe HCQ as a preventative for next time.
                This

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                  Found some everyone thanks for all the leads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Glad you found some. Ridiculous that it is so difficult to get something that you can pick up in stores in other countries.

Sounds like bell's palsy or similar and the VAERS site is full of people reporting facial paralysis after receiving the vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                    Glad you found some. Ridiculous that it is so difficult to get something that you can pick up in stores in other countries.

Sounds like bell's palsy or similar and the VAERS site is full of people reporting facial paralysis after receiving the vaccine.
                    Oh wow, I didn't realize that.

Comment

Are your lungs staying pretty clear as far as you can tell? If you are progressively getting worse, have someone pick you up a pulse oximeter and keep an eye on your oxygen levels. If your levels drop to 90 or below you may want to seek medical attention. Maybe a breathing treatment or a budesonide inhaler. If you're otherwise healthy and your lungs are healthy you should be seeing 95% and higher.

Also, you may want to add melatonin to your arsenal. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties could help.

Comment

Remdesivir??? Isn’t that a decent therapy ?

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                          Remdesivir??? Isn’t that a decent therapy ?

It's an IV that can only be administered while in the hospital, and it costs about $3K for 1 treatment (plus hospital charges). It sounds like it's been less effective than HCQ, Ivermectin, and Budesinide too - and those are all like $10 ea with no hospital stay.

When people start suing the docs that refuse to prescribe the safe, effective and cheap medications, maybe they'll start actually treating people.

Comment

From Brunner...

"UPDATE

Currently I’m 24 hours in on taking the ivermectin paste 1.87%

I took a 1/2” at 3pm, another at 11pm, and 7am this AM.

took on more doze at 3pm today.

Four total doses in.

I definitely slept a little better through the night.

I am also currently taking the following:

12,000 IU of vitamin D3

6,000 IU of vitamin C

50mg Zinc

20mg of Melatonin

tylenol every 6 hours

ibuprofen every 8 hours

plus lots of water.

I was taking all of this tuesday - Thursday except the Zinc, Melatonin, and Ivermectin.

I started taking Zinc, Melatonin, and Ivermectin yesterday and i do feel they are the game changer and turning point.

I feel a decent change in fatigue and body aches hoping I am on the up hill swing."
                            Hope it keeps turning for the better. I don't understand doctors not prescribing medicine that could help you! It is borderline criminal!! Prayers for your health!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              It's an IV that can only be administered while in the hospital, and it costs about $3K for 1 treatment (plus hospital charges). It sounds like it's been less effective than HCQ, Ivermectin, and Budesinide too - and those are all like $10 ea with no hospital stay.

When people start suing the docs that refuse to prescribe the safe, effective and cheap medications, maybe they'll start actually treating people.
                              I know of several hospitals that are administering it in outpatient infusion therapy departments, including the one that I work for. Insurance covers it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

Not true my BIL had it administered at his doctors office

Comment

Working...
                                X