Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mule Deer Hunt Referral

Hello,

I am looking for a very reputable mule deer guide service. Really looking for fair chase but the opportunity for a 200 plus class buck.

This will be a hunt for three or four hunters. Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona is where we would like to stay, but could be persuaded to go further. Price is not an issue, but quality, fair chase, low or no fence are the primary considerations.

Thanks!

Land of Enchantment outfitters in NM has some good bow hunts for mulies. not sure about 200" deer. those are really hard to find.

Comment

NM, or Utah. Maybe if 1 out 4 could touch 200"

Mexico is your answer, but nothing would be certified.

Comment

you need to be looking at the eastern plains in colorado. I don't know anyone personally but for what your looking for is where I would start.

Comment

Thanks all.

I know 200 class free range bucks don't grow on trees, but just want to hunt in a place and with a reputable outfitter that could give me a shot a big boy.

Comment

Look at reputable Indian reservations

Comment

Eastern Colorado. Try these two outfitters.
              Eastern Colorado Outdoors or Sandy Hills Hunting

Comment

3-4 200” bucks fair chase in one trip? I’m not saying you don’t, but most people don’t realize just how big a 200” MD really is. That’s a heck of an order.

Your best bet is Sonora, mexico. Vast managed areas with very limited take allows a lot more bucks to grow really big. The highest percentage at a 200” deer.
                Last edited by diamond10x; 06-22-2022, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Numerous places have/offer that quality. You just need to be clear with the outfitter what you are wanting. You’d have your best odds going alone for a 200” buck. Hard to put 3 - 4 guys on deer of that quality in the same time span.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
                    Look at reputable Indian reservations
                    This would be a good option is money is not an issue, but they are high $$

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                      3-4 200” bucks fair chase in one trip? I’m not saying you don’t, but most people don’t realize just how big a 200” MD really is. That’s a heck of an order.

Your best bet is Sonora, mexico. Vast managed areas with very limited take allows a lot more bucks to grow really big. The highest percentage at a 200” deer.
                      Agree, you're probably looking for a high fence hunt in Sonora.

Comment

Try to call the Jicarilla Apache Nation and see if they have anything.

Proclamation

Comment

3-4 200' animals isn't going to happen. You better be willing to spend 20,000 to 25,000 for each hunter.
                          Mexico is your best bet. Try these guys.El Chaparral Ranch
                          JMO

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            Try to call the Jicarilla Apache Nation and see if they have anything.

Proclamation
                            https://www.jicarillahunt.com/upload...1646329550.pdf
                            Jicarilla is limited draw hunt for 7 tags or buy an auction tag for big dollars. Very good opportunities for 200” bucks though.

Comment

Conserve protect enhance and restore the Navajo Nations fish wildlife and plants through aggressive management programs for the spiritual cultural and material benefit of present and future generations of the Navajo Nation

Comment

Working...
                              X