Midway 308 partitions on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midway 308 partitions on sale

I haven't ever seen these on the shelf down here in Texas so figured some of yall might be interested. I know ammo is coming back so the alert threads aren't really necessary but the price seems pretty darn good.

150gr Federal Premium Nosler Partitions for $37.xx/box
    150gr Nosler Trophy Grade w/Accubonds for $44.xx/box.

Our Walmart is full of 308, 30-06 and 300

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
      I bet they don't have Partitions or Accubonds at your Walmart.
      I agree though Academy has about 12 different flavors too, but not those two. It's refreshing that ammo is coming back.

Comment

Dang! As I love both those rounds, but invested in to many boxes of Norma oryx during the drought

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          I bet they don't have Partitions or Accubonds at your Walmart.
          I agree though Academy has about 12 different flavors too, but not those two. It's refreshing that ammo is coming back.
          I haven’t seen partitions on a shelf at least since the BS started a couple of years ago.

And those are good prices.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post

That’s pretty cool. I haven’t even looked at the ammo shelves at the Walmart where I live in a loooooooooooooonnnnngggg time.

I may check them next time I’m in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
              Dang! As I love both those rounds, but invested in to many boxes of Norma oryx during the drought
              I'm really intrigued with their Bondstrike projectiles. I bought some for my 300 WSM but haven't shot them yet. Unfortunately they're only 180gr in 308 and my wife's 308 hates anything over 150gr.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                I'm really intrigued with their Bondstrike projectiles. I bought some for my 300 WSM but haven't shot them yet. Unfortunately they're only 180gr in 308 and my wife's 308 hates anything over 150gr.
                Same here, gun wants 150gr , the oryxes shoot sub moa , but I see ether partitions or ttsx 150’s in the future

Comment

Working...
                X