Axis Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis Hunt

Looking for axis hunt with my bow for 2500 or less.
    Doesn’t have to be a world record lol, but definitely would like a nice one for the wall. I would be open to a gun hunt but would prefer to do it with bow. Let me know where to go. If you know of a place to stay away from, let me know that as well. If you prefer to pm that is fine as well. I’m thinking of booking this hunt since I no longer have a deer lease and can’t find one. Spending my deer lease money on this instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is one on FB $1800 free range

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
      There is one on FB $1800 free range

Do you have the info

Comment

I am taking my wife to Cross River Exotics (Karnes City, TX) in June to shoot a black buck or maybe an Axis depending on what she likes. I have not hunted with RJ yet, but I have met him in person and it seems like it is going to be a great time with a nice lodge. I would we reach out.

CrossRiver Exotic is a family owned and operated exotic hunting ranch near San Antonio, Texas

Greystone Castle (Mingus, TX) has a great summer exotic special. I would have taken Karla there if they had the special announced before we booked with Cross River. It is $4710 for a 3 day / 2 night hunt all in (private room, gourmet meals and appetizers, open bar, taxidermy prep, guide, and trophy fee). Looks like guide tip, service fees, and tax is the only thing not taken care of.

Greystone Castle is a Texas sporting facility that offers some of the best hunting in the United States. We are ideally located near Dallas/Fort Worth and offer easy access for domestic and international travelers. Call us at 800-399-3006.

Comment

anybody else

Comment

Find a group hunting the Baker 3 ranch

Comment

I know a guy in Eldorado. If thats not too far message me. No frills just a hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I know a guy in Eldorado. If thats not too far message me. No frills just a hunt.

Ok, thanks, I will probably be getting with you. I have a guy I’m talking to right now, but I don’t think it’s what I’m looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                  Find a group hunting the Baker 3 ranch
                  We are headed to the Baker Tuesday evening. But our group is full already.

Comment

Working...
                  X