Feeder disaster averted - for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder disaster averted - for now

We have a new boar in the neighborhood who is really good at figuring out how to get to the corn. The feeder in this pic is in a big round pen made of hog panels. I went to check and the pen is still intact - he jumped/climbed in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	25280120

This pen is made of interlocking panels. He found the one panel we neglected to wire together and tossed it aside. Notice anything odd about the feeder?

Name:	wb2.jpg
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	25280121

Name:	wb1.jpg
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	25280122

Balancing on two legs! Since it's in a pen we didn't bother to stake the feeder - he knocked out one leg but fortunately the other two had sunk in the ground. Still cant believe it stayed upright. This same boar destroyed two feeders on my friend's place across the road. Hopefully we get him soon!

Maybe use dynamite? That thing is destructive!

Comment

Time for an all night pig hunt. KAP!

Comment

Wow. A 2 leg feeder and still standing! Better get him quick!

Comment

That’s impressive destruction.

Comment

GOod boar in low 200's

Comment

Man he almost got the reward he was after. Now he is going to get a different reward.

Comment

Wow two legged feeder I couldn't of balanced it like that if I'd of tried! Time for that hog to go!

Comment

Those are amazing pics John!! That feeder looks like an optical illusion!!

Comment

So, are you saying, that now bipod feeders are going to be the new thing !!

Comment

Wow!! Great pics. Can't believe its still standing either. Time to flip his light switch!

Comment

Wow! How lucky is that?? Thanks for sharing John. Have bow, will travel.

Comment

Wow, he’ll be baaaaaaack . We got a pic of a sow in mid-climb on our old lease. Never did get her, hope she didn’t teach……..

Comment

Time to break out the thermal & drill that corn thief in his ear hole.

Comment

That is wild! Hopefully you can destroy him before he destroys your feeder!

Comment

Working...
                              X