land cheaper than 10k per acre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

land cheaper than 10k per acre?

Where is it? Not south texas or west either bc I know that I can still get it there for around 4500 and even 2500 near border...

Im talking central texas.... anywhere central??!! north of sa to dallas?

even the flat dirt is sniffing 11k+

20k around llano. It’s crazy high.

Comment

Nowhere in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you decided to look in east Texas I’m a realtor in the north east area! Just got a smaller acreage 23.5 acres for under 3000 acre!! I’m kicking my self for not buying it my self

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
          If you decided to look in east Texas I’m a realtor in the north east area! Just got a smaller acreage 23.5 acres for under 3000 acre!! I’m kicking my self for not buying it my self
          Where at in NE Texas if you don’t mind me asking?

Comment

How big a piece a property you looking for?

Comment

Mills Co. might be worth a look but water can be an issue. Especially right now.

Comment

$10k an acre would be nice to find in the area that I’m looking at!!!

Comment

North central tx, throckmorton ,young county etc. Less than 10K an acre ,but hard to find good places. Snapped up as soon as it hits the market.

Comment

Not in Gillespie county. Place down the road is 549 acres and they were asking $18k an acre. Ha dtwo full price offers the first day. Closes next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                      Not in Gillespie county. Place down the road is 549 acres and they were asking $18k an acre. Ha dtwo full price offers the first day. Closes next week.
                      That’s pushing $10MM
                      To think I’m a 3rd generation owner of land that was purchased between $5-$25/acre

Comment

Was offered 5k for my land and it's not for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post
                          Where at in NE Texas if you don’t mind me asking?
                          The land? It was located outside of Atlanta in Cass county , or if your talking about the area i cover usually Bowie,Cass,Marion, Titus and Red river counties.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                            How big a piece a property you looking for?
                            id consider anything small up to couple hundred acres

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                              im not opposed to this if it makes sense from an investment point-

From what Ive learned some good cleaned pasture with mature trees is like gold so anything with some large oaks or pecans is what im after

Comment

Working...
                              X