Welder/plasma cutter combo opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welder/plasma cutter combo opinions

Anyone know anything about this machine? Will be used for hobby/ranch repairs.
    The PrimeWeld CT520D Plasma Cutter Welder Combo features a 200-Amp TIG welder, and a 200-Amp stick welder. Order online today to receive free shipping.

In for replies…

Comment

Have been looking up the same thing. In for replies also

Comment

Also looking at this one because of the pilot arc feature. Won't be using the tig portion but can't find one with just plasma cutter and stick welder. https://primeweld.com/products/ct520...-plasma-cutter

Comment

Wife bought me the primeweld plasma for Christmas the fan went out I called service number and sent me a new one I replaced it and back in business good service on the machine!

Comment

Originally posted by coachwhip View Post
            Wife bought me the primeweld plasma for Christmas the fan went out I called service number and sent me a new one I replaced it and back in business good service on the machine!
            Thanks! Good to know their service is good. If I pull the trigger I will update on performance.

Comment

I purchased the pilot arc plasma cutter/welder combo and finally got it out to the ranch and set up the plasma cutter portion this weekend. Shipping was free and it arrived within 4 days of ordering direct from Primeweld. The plasma cutter portion worked great. It cuts like butter (after my learning curve on how fast to move). I was very happy with the performance. Haven't tried out the welder portion yet, that will be for next trip. One note, if you have a small air compressor it will run almost continuously to maintain the pressure needed.

Comment

Wow, that is a good price too.

3 in 1 machine would be nice to have. Perfect for the ranch.

J

Comment

Working...
                X