No announcement yet.

Making fishing lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. My first one will never be seen in public lol. I over cleaned mine in the beginning. I learned to wipe the paint out and rinse it with a spray bottle. Stay some Windex through there and then water. Put in the next color and spray it through. I don't clean it very throughly till I'm done. Clear coat that baby and it'll look great, and I bet it'll get em.

Comment

Haven't had time to get in the garage lately. Been working on a few projects. I saw a video by Chris Jones, he's the king of custom hand pouring and I had to try to reproduce his colors. It's a paddle tail in Morning Dawn, a popular worm color. Here they are blending on the hot plate.
      Attached Files

Comment

I did some 4" and a couple 5" paddle tails. I also did some flukes. I like em.
        Attached Files

Comment

Impressive work as usual Sir!!

Comment

just now catching this thread, impressive work!

Comment

Haven't posted any pictures lately but I had some time this weekend. I wanted some different color worms for the pond, I'm tired of the same things. So I did some Redbug and some Purple worms. I hope they get em.
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Made some more Senko’s and swim baits this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Y'all killing it with these!

Comment

Those look good. That watermelon candy stick worm is my go to when nothing else works.

Comment

I like those last paddle tails. Put that on-a Swimjig and get after it.

Comment

The big body will give it lift and the tail will go nuts

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X