The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks learn something every day.

How deep are they typically and how old? What powers the pig? Asking for the same friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a group of hunters leave the family place. We've never hosted non-family/not close friends before.

It was a group of guys that are about to graduate A&M all with either chemical or mechanical engineering degrees. They came over from Korea 10+ years ago with most of them having done their conscripted service time in Korea.

Y'all talk about a shot of perspective. The things I take for granted down here are things they said they'll remember for the rest of their life and I believe them! 3 of the 4 killed pigs with all 4 getting shots!

Take someone hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Thanks learn something every day.

How deep are they typically and how old? What powers the pig? Asking for the same friend

I’ve pigged lines put in back in the 50’s to new construction. Average depth is about 6’ but they can go deeper to pass under highways and rail road tracks.

The pig is powered by battery packs but it’s propelled by the product in the line. This is a cleaning pig but the cups are what seals it in the pipe and pushes it along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

H has some new wall art headed his way! His 2020 Colorado Bend SP buck from the TPWD youth draw turned out awesome.

Last edited by Chad C; 04-30-2022, 12:46 PM.

Comment

oops, sorry about the LARGE pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              oops, sorry about the LARGE pics.

All good, mount turned out nice!

Comment

Montana wind and sky late this afternoon.

Comment

Count your blessings, hug the ones you love, and go out and make it a great day.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                    Count your blessings, hug the ones you love, and go out and make it a great day.

Hogboy
                    Truth, Gary!

Comment

I’m attending a 4-day self bow Jam hosted by our archery club building my first bow. I ended the day covered in osage orange dust and shavings.

I can see how this could be habit forming.

Comment

Cheers y’all!

Comment

Late models came to the local dirt track last night, so we snuck out there to watch. Man I love dirt racing!

Comment

I used to be on a pit crew back in the 90's & had a blast at the track...man, you gotta drink your beer quick if you don't want a mouthful of dirt on the last gulp.

Comment

Never been but it does look fun.

Comment

When my wife retires we will go here. Hopefully build within the next year and a half before she retires.

Comment

Working...
                                X