Foreign license plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign license plates

What states do y’all see the most of? I’m seeing more Louisiana, Florida, and California plates in that order.

Just the other day, it occurred to me that I’ve been noticing a lot of Louisiana plates lately.

Comment

California

Comment

A lot of Louisiana plates are on rentals for whatever reason.

Comment

cali ,mexico

Comment

We road-tripped to Detroit and back last summer for a wedding, and along the way we counted plates from 36 US states plus Ontario and Alberta.

Comment

I have noticed a number of semi trailers here in Texas have Maine plates. Anyone know if there’s a reason for that?

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                I have noticed a number of semi trailers here in Texas have Maine plates. Anyone know if there’s a reason for that?

Work?

Comment

It's been that way for a good while. Texas population has exploded in last couple of years. Also see more in summertime when they are either passing through or visiting.

Comment

Those three I listed are the most consistent I’ve seen so far. Seen one from Washington state.

Comment

Louisiana is most common where we are. Followed by California and Mississipi.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                        Maine doesn’t require a state inspection. When you have 3,000 trailers in a fleet it cuts out a lot of problems staying compliant.

Comment

Along with the plates, are yall seeing more Teslas in your area?

Spottings used to be rare but they are everywhere these days.

Comment

I see a lot of Florida. Maybe because IH 10 runs right thru SA.

Comment

I see em recharging at HEB daily. With no “gurgling sound” as per cummala!

Comment

Working...
                              X