Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All day on weekends

Comment

+ boots for the win and swim trunks if you wanna go to the dance club on a Friday night. Worked well for me at the club 10 years ago, and sun glasses....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        You’re wearing the wrong hat, amigo. I had to give up the palm leafs because they are too **** hot, and water makes the crease fall out. A well vented straw is nice though, and skin cancer is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        That is coming from the guy who doesn't even wear a cowboy hat. And not talking about you Dale.

Comment

It’s common Texas attire.

Comment

This thread reminds me of the jacked up f350 in line at home depot picking up a pellet smoker jamming Eminem or Florida Georgia line....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes.

Rwc

Comment

My yard mowing attire is cutoffs (at the knee, y'all don't get too excited), a tshirt, and a big ol straw sombrero. I'm sexy and I know it

Comment

You mean there's people that don't do this?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    That is coming from the guy who doesn't even wear a cowboy hat. And not talking about you Dale.
                    Correct. Not anymore. I rarely wear a baseball cap anymore.

You're still a poser.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                      This thread reminds me of the jacked up f350 in line at home depot picking up a pellet smoker jamming Eminem or Florida Georgia line....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Why? those folks are usually gussied up in bling bling belts and patterned pocket jeans with the smell of cologne....not comfortable feeder filling and dove hunting attire? Shorts, snake boots, and some kind of head gear that protects you from the sun is official Texas attire for even us old farts who use stick burners....
                      Last edited by Smart; 06-02-2022, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Why? those folks are usually gussied up in bling bling belts and patterned pocket jeans with the smell of cologne....not comfortable feeder filling and dove hunting attire? Shorts, snake boots, and some kind of head gear that protects you from the sun is official Texas attire for even us farts who use stick burners....
                        Bingo!

Comment

Yep, and cut the sleeves off the t-shirt to complete the outfit.

Comment

Why? those folks are usually gussied up in bling bling belts and patterned pocket jeans with the smell of cologne....not comfortable feeder filling and dove hunting attire? Shorts, snake boots, and some kind of head gear that protects you from the sun is official Texas attire for even us farts who use stick burners....
                            The music comparison was way off too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Why? those folks are usually gussied up in bling bling belts and patterned pocket jeans with the smell of cologne....not comfortable feeder filling and dove hunting attire? Shorts, snake boots, and some kind of head gear that protects you from the sun is official Texas attire for even us old farts who use stick burners....
                              My guess is now you have offended him.

Comment

Yes. And the hat stays on when i jump into the tank to cool off.

Comment

Working...
                                X