Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I wake up this Am and have a car in my driveway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woke up around 6:30 and rolled out to the gym around 7 and see some pos Chrysler 300 in my driveway.

I call my wife from the driveway and tell her about it and then we talk about calling the police to get it removed. Im already thinking there’s a dead body in the trunk so I’ve got a really good story to tell on TBh.

As I leave to go to the gym I see some crackhead weed eating my neighbors yard and I stop and ask him if he knows who that car belongs to.

Of course he says it’s his.

What retard decides he is going to park in the neighbors driveway that’s under 22 years old. This dude was 35 plus or has lived a hard life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude wasn’t at the front of my driveway he was all up in my ****.

Comment

I’m going to have to bless him with some of my boys from the local PD on dem expired tags.

Comment

So what did he tell you the reason was that the thought is was OK to park in your driveway?

Comment

so many questions

how did you get out to g o to the gym?
          why was he weed eating the neighbors yard that early?
          was it your hot lesbian neighbors yard, or is that someone else I thinking of?
          did you have him touch up your lawn since he was there already and apparently could have used a couple of extra bucks?

Comment

I’d tow it so quick…

Comment

Neighborhood gigolo. Parks where he likes.

Comment

Is there a part 2 or maybe teaux?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve become so accustomed to adding punctuation on here I read crackhead, weed eating neighbor. Makes sense now. Well the story not the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Post is from 6 hours ago but 6:30 was only an hour ago.

Somebody got into the bottle and got confused on day from night and which driveway was his

Comment

I concur in parking in your driveway being wrong but I would give a little graace since the guy was trying to make money by working

I would have just had him move it and park on the street next time

Then again I live in the country so I don't have to deal with that kind of stuff

Comment

If he is working then leave him alone. Just ask him to please move it..

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Post is from 6 hours ago but 6:30 was only an hour ago.

Somebody got into the bottle and got confused on day from night and which driveway was his
                          He forgot what time it was.

Comment

C’mon man!!!
                            He’s weed eating and after that, probably gonna mow the grass.
                            I wouldn’t want to get grass, dust, or dirt on my ride either!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                              So what did he tell you the reason was that the thought is was OK to park in your driveway?

I didn’t give him a chance to tell me. I asked if he knew who’s car it was and once he said it was his I wasn’t very nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X