Wireless Outdoor security Cameras any recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless Outdoor security Cameras any recommendations

Doe they work pretty good, any brand anyone can recommend , how powerful of a lens to get. Wanting 4-5 for outside of house. Thanks in advance for any information.

I use blink from Amazon and very happy with them for the price.

Comment

Simply Safe. Build your own system.

Comment

I’m a big fan of ReoLink.

I have a totally wireless Go PT 4G cam at my front gate. My daughter has 2 of the same cameras except her’s are hooked up to the internet. Super clear, pan and tilt, solar panel…free app and cloud storage. If you have good internet coverage you can’t beat them IMO.

Meet Argus PT 2K, a 100% wire-free pan and tilt security camera with 2K Super HD, person/vehicle detection, and two-way audio. It is powered by rechargeable battery or solar panel and works on 2.4GHz WiFi.

Comment

I agree. Reolink is good to go.

I have a wifi camera at my deer fessed and will with run a cable to the gate or put a cellular one up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Another vote for ReoLink.
            I set one up near Junction a couple of months ago and it is awesome.

Here is an example video
            https://i.imgur.com/gr7uPBZ.mp4

Tim

Comment

Reolink is the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                I use blink from Amazon and very happy with them for the price.
                This above-we have three of them and have been pretty happy. Like the fact they don’t have a monthly fee after buying them.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  I’m a big fan of ReoLink.

I have a totally wireless Go PT 4G cam at my front gate. My daughter has 2 of the same cameras except her’s are hooked up to the internet. Super clear, pan and tilt, solar panel…free app and cloud storage. If you have good internet coverage you can’t beat them IMO.

Meet Argus PT 2K, a 100% wire-free pan and tilt security camera with 2K Super HD, person/vehicle detection, and two-way audio. It is powered by rechargeable battery or solar panel and works on 2.4GHz WiFi.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=836914
                  Hey, do you need to pay a monthly subscription with these ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                    Hey, do you need to pay a monthly subscription with these ?

No…nothing. Not even for cloud storage. Get the solar panel and you don’t even pay for batteries. They have the best solar panel charger I’ve ever seen. The battery on mine and the 2 on my daughter’s read 100% 24/7.

Comment

Thanks I think I am going to try one.

Comment

I have the new house set up to use a wired system. Any advantages to wired over wireless?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          No…nothing. Not even for cloud storage. Get the solar panel and you don’t even pay for batteries. They have the best solar panel charger I’ve ever seen. The battery on mine and the 2 on my daughter’s read 100% 24/7.
                          I went to there web sight, and got a little lost. Mind telling me which units you got ?

Comment

I know I see the model number there, but its no where clear enough on my phone to read it.

Comment

I believe its to go pt , but its says you need a cellular data plan before using.

Comment

Working...
                              X