The Tax Man cometh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    Seems like most here blame the IRS. Folks, it is not the IRS fault. They just collect the money. It is your elected officials that make laws setting the tax rate, it is your elected officials that spend the money. Take your belly aching, whiney complaints to those that deserve them.
    I blame them all. The IRS doesn't get a pass under the lame excuse of "just doing their job". They suck at it and are just as crooked as the politicians they work for. And make no mistake, they work for them, not you! Ever tried calling the IRS to get clarification on tax laws? If you don't like the answer you get, just call back several times. You'll get several different people who will give you several different answers. Maybe eventually you'll get the right answer....maybe not.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Beware of this years tax return. They will ask you to return all that free money they gave you. I was mostly prepared for it but it still burns my butt every time I have to fork over money.
      Especially when they spend it on stuff that you would never in your lifetime ever approve! Like crack pipes. I want my money back!

Comment

All that "free money" aint "free", and those that count on a tax return are about to learn a very hard lesson. Think those who voted for this will be full of regret?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
          All that "free money" aint "free", and those that count on a tax return are about to learn a very hard lesson. Think those who voted for this will be full of regret?
          They're just going to blame Trump and Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            Seems like most here blame the IRS. Folks, it is not the IRS fault. They just collect the money. It is your elected officials that make laws setting the tax rate, it is your elected officials that spend the money. Take your belly aching, whiney complaints to those that deserve them.
            And it starts on the municipal level. The government never thought of a tax it didn’t like!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              Been saving all year waiting on this return. Going to be the most I have sent them in 3 decades...
              Yeah, I just got back from the CPA a bit ago for my business taxes. Lets just say its about what I personally made last year.

Comment

About to drop my stuff off for my CPA. Scared to death

Comment

I'll write a check, the night before the deadline.

Comment

I'm working on mine now, and it looks like I may have to write a check in addition to what I had withheld, for the first time in a long time.

Comment

They took 2 years to pay my refund for 2019. Paid me interest for holding it for that time, then sent me a 1099 for the interest they paid me that I now have to pay taxes on. Gotta love government efficiency.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmat View Post
                        They took 2 years to pay my refund for 2019. Paid me interest for holding it for that time, then sent me a 1099 for the interest they paid me that I now have to pay taxes on. Gotta love government efficiency.

Efficient as hell when it benefits them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bastages !

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Y'all boys need to get into the cattle business!
                            Or in oil, those guys are laughing to the bank........

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Paying more this year than I've ever paid. Waiting until last min to pay it and waiting on my penalty amount for not paying enough during the year.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                                Or in oil, those guys are laughing to the bank........

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                                No change for me. Almost the same every year.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220318_152033181~2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	24679137

Comment

Working...
                                X