No announcement yet.

Gas prices in Texas are crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch! Put 42 gallons in my truck and it hit my bank account for $160. Cash price and I still had 6 gallons in my tank. .20 per gallon cheaper than most.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
      Oil field workers are salivating over these prices. Buy more big boy tots. Get it while you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Believe it or not we pay the same price at the pump, luckily I’ve been workin steady for almost 2 years now, when oil tanked I was laid off for 5 months. But I doubt I get another 2 years of steady work with these prices. Very few drilling operators give bonuses anymore, gettin paid the same with oil at $120/bbl as I was at $35/bbl. Just payin twice or more as much to drive away from my family for weeks at a time. Anyone that works in the oilfield will tell you $65-75/bbl is a happy medium

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        This burns me up! I managed a company in Houston and put a sting on my employee’s! $50k in stolen fuel in less than 8 months. If I see this happening I don’t hesitate to call them out !
        Yep, I’ve caught employees filling up their company trucks and also filling up gas cans to take home and put in their own vehicle.

Comment

I got diesel at Bucees this morning, south of Sugar Land. I felt this one.

Comment

Brent crude oil went from $130 a barrel early in the week to close at $107 today so prices at the pump should start coming down in 2 years and 10 months. Fjb

Comment

Originally posted by mooch View Post
              Ignorant.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                I got diesel at Bucees this morning, south of Sugar Land. I felt this one.

[emoji17]
                You spilled the hot coffee? [emoji846][emoji846]

Comment

I filled up my '89 GMC C2500 gasser this evening. $137 for 29 gallons. Got a 34 gallon tank. Think it was $4.69 gallon for premium. My 4x4 F250 diesel is going to sit a while. Thank goodness for my KIA Spectra!

Comment

I been waiting to take my Harley out of storage. Seems now is a good time to tune her up and rock n roll.

Comment

$4.09-4.19 in our area for 87 octane. Costco had it today for $3.94 and they had to have two people out directing traffic for the lines to the pump.

I looked back in my phone app that I use to track my car expenses and my last fillup before the election in 2020 I paid $1.45, and my last fillup before the inauguration I paid $1.62. Sure could go for some of that and a few mean Tweets about now.
                      Last edited by SharpEnd; 03-10-2022, 10:31 PM.

Comment

I’ve never understood sitting in line for hours for 15-20 cents per gallon savings? Time is money, and idling in your car isn’t saving you money.

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                        $4.09-4.19 in our area for 87 octane. Costco had it today for $3.94 and they had to have two people out directing traffic for the lines to the pump.

I looked back in my phone app that I use to track my car expenses and my last fillup before the election in 2020 I paid $1.45, and my last fillup before the inauguration I paid $1.62. Sure could go for some of that and a few mean Tweets about now.

Comment

This morning-person wanted it to stay put!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                            Oil field workers are salivating over these prices. Buy more big boy tots. Get it while you can.

Lol....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X