Kids 1st Buck - Need Euro/Skull Mount NW Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My oldest (10) shot his 1st buck Sunday, 11/7. We saw several bucks and almost shot a 3 point which, in my opinion, would have been perfect for his first buck. After watching him for a bit, this 10pt stepped out. He was about 80 yards, but we couldn't get on him. A little later, we saw him at 120ish, but I wouldn't let my son take the shot. I hit the grunt, nothing. Hit the ole primos can, deer hit the woods, 5 minutes later he was at 40. Deer didn't go 30 yards. Perfect shot. I couldn't be more proud.

I want to get a skull mount done on the deer. I have done a few myself, but I'll pay someone to complete this one. Anyone have a recommendation for someone in NW Houston? Cypress, Tomball or Spring areas. Not looking to spend $250 for a euro, so none of the high-end places need be mentioned.

Thanks.

Bladt N Cast in Brenham does good work. A euro shouldn’t be anywhere near $250.....

Nice mature buck btw. Congrats to your son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Euro Guy Taxidermy!!

Located in Houston.

I just got mine back in TWO days!! It turned out AMAZING!!

(346) 777-3822

Comment

congrats to your son on nice looking buck. should be able to find someone to do it for half that fairly easy.

Comment

"TexanTax" has a shop on 2920 W of 249. Texan Taxidermy. I dont remember what he charges but have had a WT and hog done very well.

Comment

Congrats to your son! Great Buck!

Comment

Congrats great looking buck!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                "TexanTax" has a shop on 2920 W of 249. Texan Taxidermy. I dont remember what he charges but have had a WT and hog done very well.
                ^^^^^^^

Comment

Congratulations to your son!

Those dark antlers and forehead sure would be a pretty shoulder mount.

Comment

Congrats to you and the Youngin!

Comment

Contact Shake n bake on here, he does em. You Probly gotta ship it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X