X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canny View Post
    Science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We had a gym teacher who never left her hover-round. One time she did, and we pushed it into the pool.

The good old days in a small town school.

Glad your feeling better. I've not had mine done, but friends that have, have said back to 100% in a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
      Science

Do you have any videos that go with your curriculum the class is working on right now?

I'm sure the kiddos would like two days of film coming back from break.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
        Do you have any videos that go with your curriculum the class is working on right now?

I'm sure the kiddos would like two days of film coming back from break.

Not sure what your looking for. Send me a pm

Comment

We are mixed on treatment now as surgery used to be the automatic go to
          Finding out more now that some heavy antibiotics usually takes care of it... very similar to acute diverticulitis or colitis.

Comment

Had mine out in 71. Three inch incision, three days in the hospital, two weeks bed rest, six weeks before I could really do anything.
            31 years later, my daughter has hers out. Nine hours in the hospital including diagnosis, surgery and recovery. No bed rest. Continue normal activity with a lifting restriction. Competing in high school rodeo, four out of five events, seven days later.
            My how times have changed.

Comment

Mine ruptured as the doc was withdrawing it from the incision---so no sewing me up, but let it heal by secondary closure. 10 days in the hospital with a drain/suction pump in my side. This was over 50 years ago however, and medicine has improved.

Comment

I had mine done about 15 years ago. My abdomen was super sore for several days. Don’t laugh or cough. You will also realize how much you use your core everyday. I’d say give it a week before getting back to everyday duties.

Comment

Your lucky, they could scope it. Mine was the old way, cut it out. Seemed like it hurt for a few days, I would imagine yours will heal much faster. Speedy recovery!

Comment

Most of those kids will be zombies tomorrow from sleeping til noon all week. You should be fine. Don't lift anything heavy.

Comment

Don’t have any advice other than what’s been posted. If no complications during the procedure you should heal up quickly. Prayers for continued uneventful recovery and a good trip to Disney in February!

Comment

Working...
                      X