2022 Tahoe z71 prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Tahoe z71 prices

Anyone bought a 2022 Tahoe z71? What are y’all paying and how do you like them?

Following

Comment

I was gonna buy one, MSRP was $65,000ish, but was marked out. I asked the salesman what that meant, he said they are doing “market rate adjustment pricing” now, and that Tahoe was for sale for $80,000. I said “I’ll wait until we can pay MSRP again” lol

Comment

Yea it's ridiculous right now.

Comment

We looked at Suburban's, and Yukons a couple weeks ago. Figured we'd wait a while after looking for a day.

Comment

Wow, so I assumed with current conditions I could get one marked for $65k for $65k? So I’d have to pay more than msrp?

Comment

My wife was set on a new Tahoe. Limited supply, insane mark up and she changed her mind and went with a Limited 4x4 Expedition. Couldn’t be happier.

Comment

I cannot understand why anyone would buy a vehicle right now. The pricing is insane.

-john

Comment

Best bet is if you want one, call around until you find a dealer that will let you build/order one and sell at MSRP. I just did the same on a Ram TRX. Took about 6 dealers before I found one that would.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                    I cannot understand why anyone would buy a vehicle right now. The pricing is insane.

-john
                    Not much choice if yours got totaled.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      Not much choice if yours got totaled.
                      Your right on that. Glad I am not in that boat. Even if mine got totaled I might just drive the farm truck for the next several years....LOL.

-john

Comment

They was having lots of problems in the 21s 5.3 made go 3.0 diesel I get 30 mpg hwy

Comment

Can't beat the 3.0 Diesel

Comment

Dang nice vehicles, but crazy pricing right now.

Comment

I am a employee at a GMC dealer here in the Houston area. Most all Yukons are all order units. Everything that comes is is presold. We do not mark them up but MSRP is what they are going for. I am not in sales but I can help. PM me is you want help

Comment

Working...
                              X