Dexter has gone Woke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dexter has gone Woke

I was looking forward to the new season but man was it bad!
    They squeezed every liberal talking point possible in the first episode.

Not only that but it also was just kind of ho hum at best. You knew who his first kill was gonna be and 10 seconds after the character was introduced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was gonna order showtime just so I could watch this. Glad I didn’t waste my money.

On a related note, I was looking forward to the new Chucky series on SyFy but it’s the same crap.

Comment

That stinks. Crossing that one off my list. It used to be a good show.

Comment

It almost felt like they had a checklist of things they wanted to make reference to. The original "Dexter" series is my all-time favorite, but yeah, I don't see myself finishing this one if the rest of the episodes are like the first. I'll give the next one or two a shot and will report back with my findings .

Comment

I agree it wasn't good.

I didn't have much hope for it. Seems hard to recreate a great series and going in with an agenda doesn't help.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very disappointing to hear. Woke will ruin it for me. Ill wait till y’all finish it and if it is woke trash Ill just remember the good times and let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was ready to end it now but the wife insists on giving it another episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  I was ready to end it now but the wife insists on giving it another episode.
                  I was just about to say, I watched the next episode and it was much better. A more interesting story & a lot less pushy with the talking points.

Comment

Working...
                  X