No announcement yet.

Freaking ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube is the worst. If we need our son babysate by the tv for 15 min while we make dinner, we turn it on. Every 3 minutes there is an ad for things VERY not age appropriate (Are you suffering from _INSERT ASBESTOS RELATED ISSUE_).

I don't understand how their algorithms get it so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I like watching the commercials because they show another world where every couple is mixed race, gay, or has white kids with cornrows. I am saving my money to travel there someday so I can see it first hand.
      How come none of the cruise ships or resorts have any fat people?

Comment

Its a good time to get into the biz if you are multi-racial or African American that's for sure. But you got to ask yourself are they choosing me because they like me and my acting skills are really good....or do I just check a box?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I like watching the commercials because they show another world where every couple is mixed race, gay, or has white kids with cornrows. I am saving my money to travel there someday so I can see it first hand.
          Bingo

Comment

I wouldn't mind all the couples if they mirrored real life. Give me some of the interracial couples you see at Walmart and we can talk. Not some nerdy red headed white dude with a girl that looks like Precious.

I always laugh at the security system commercials. Every thief is a white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              Youtube is the worst. If we need our son babysate by the tv for 15 min while we make dinner, we turn it on. Every 3 minutes there is an ad for things VERY not age appropriate (Are you suffering from _INSERT ASBESTOS RELATED ISSUE_).

We don't have cable so I watch youtube a lot. Its worth the premium subscription. Youtube ads are killer.

Comment

The medicare advertisements..With the Milionares (J.Montana/G. Foreman J.Nameth etc) Talkin about free food/dental care home delivered meals..I could PUKE

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                  The medicare advertisements..With the Milionares (J.Montana/G. Foreman J.Nameth etc) Talkin about free food/dental care home delivered meals..I could PUKE
                  Those commercials are how you say "I spent all my money" without actually saying you spent all your money HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

You need to get an ad blocker. I couldn't watch youtube without it.

Chew wins the internet for today!

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                      We don't have cable so I watch youtube a lot. Its worth the premium subscription. Youtube ads are killer.
                      Yeah I am not giving youtube a penny more than they deserve LOL the swing from wheels on the bus to Mesotheleoma is pretty impressive though, I would love to know how those two are linked together.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                        You need to get an ad blocker. I couldn't watch youtube without it.
                        What do you use, and what is the cost? I watch YouTube all the time.

Comment

I can’t remember the last time I saw an ad that actually made me want to buy a product. More often than not, I choose to not buy a product because of their “woke” commercials. I have to ask myself, “Who would want to dress/look/act like that? Who would even want to be friends with people like that?”

Comment

Other than Modelo commercials why very few of Mexican decent? Why is 13% of the population in 90% of the commercials?

Comment

Working...
                            X