New Tactacam app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Hey guys. My son let me borrow a Reveal X to try out in centerville. It's registered to him and he has it already set up on his app. Does anyone know if two different phones/app can view the pics and control the camera at the same time? Or only one? Thanks.
    Put the app on your phone Chew. Then just log in under his account info. Should be good to go

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Why do y’all delete pics at all? I’ve been using these cameras over a year and have never deleted pics
      Ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        They gotta make money somehow!!!!

They suckered everyone into buying these cheap cameras, and got yall where they want yall

Pic quality sucks, but again you get what you pay for

Never imagined we’d have trolls on something like a game camera thread, but here he is rocking it.

Comment

Tactacam pics are not as high quality as my old Browning cameras but they're good enough for my purposes. All I'm trying to do is identify the bucks coming in or walking by and they do that just fine. I save or send a pic if it is something unusual, interesting or a new buck but I like to just delete the rest - no real reason to I guess...

Comment

Both of y’all can do it. You just need his password to access them
            Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
            Put the app on your phone Chew. Then just log in under his account info. Should be good to go
            Great. Thank y'all.

Comment

They suckered everyone into buying these cheap cameras, and got yall where they want yall

Never imagined we’d have trolls on something like a game camera thread, but here he is rocking it.

Yup. He's just trying to get up to meltingfeather status as troll's troll...
              Just like ol' MF, often it's not what is posted it's how "in-your-face" obnoxious he posts it... This guy is real good at it... Guess he thinks it's cool or something, but truth is, it just shows him to be an *** clown. Another keyboard warrior with poor social skills tryin' to fit in I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by mh_baseball View Post

Come on man.

Comment

2021! A new world we live in, fairly soft, easily offended, truth hurts, adults don't like the truth

Sorry the truth about a camera/app from my personal experience upset some today

Comment

Sure has been alot of posts lately about issues from this camera! The same people don't wanna hear they made a mistake and rushed to buy the FAD camera, but same people keep posting having issues

LMAO! Love it

Comment

The app won't let me tap on a picture and enlarge it. Anybody else having this problem?

Comment

Why do y’all delete pics at all? I’ve been using these cameras over a year and have never deleted pics

The app is different. I just opened it.

because the only location I can place it, I get a lot of shadow movement from my tree line (I'm assuming ...?), thus several bogus pics. But going back and adjusting the sensitivity again, have eliminated many yet still get a few.
                        If you've never deleted pics, doesn't that count toward your total every month, if and when your charged for a possible over-limit?
                        You're the expert on these things, is just a question.

Comment

Sure has been alot of posts lately about issues from this camera! The same people don't wanna hear they made a mistake and rushed to buy the FAD camera, but same people keep posting having issues

LMAO! Love it
                          I bought mine because I simply needed a cam that could be controlled by a phone app so that I don't have to run into the woods every time I want to see pics. I'm not looking for hi-def pics but the pics I do get are good quality, daytime and night, in my book.
                          Not sure why you're such a downer on them ... ???

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                            The app won't let me tap on a picture and enlarge it. Anybody else having this problem?
                            I pinch zoom on my Android phone and double to get back to original size

Comment

So is everyone's cameras working properly now? I bought one a couple weeks ago and plan on setting it up this weekend. Im currently running a muddy manifest and been pretty happy with it. I will run both cameras the rest of this season at two locations. I do think the image quality is better on the night pics on the Tactacam's from what I have seen.

Comment

LMAO! Love it
                                No mistake here! I have had 4 in the woods for over a year. Not one ounce of trouble from a single one. But carry on with painting with that broad brush!

Comment

Working...
                                X