X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    How many pitches is Stanek good for? Should have left him in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’ll never understand bullpen moves but I agree stanek is solid why not continue ?

Comment

I’d say they’re toast. And as bad as they’re playing they don’t deserve to win anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        Got Dusty’d again
        Nah, this game isn’t on Dusty, IMO...the bats missed plenty of opportunities to score

Comment

The bats...end of story. Goodnight.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Too many left on base.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              Nah, this game isn’t on Dusty, IMO...the bats missed plenty of opportunities to score

IMO solely on dusty. He made the decisions on the pitchers and got what he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                That was a tough game to watch. Woeful on the offensive side. Bregman, Correa, and Altuve to an extent are really struggling. Yordan seems to have cooled off. But, Atlanta threw their best relievers last night. And now they have a Bull pen game today AND tomorrow. Snitker may have sacrificed the games today and tomorrow for the win last night. We still have Greinke, Odorizzi, and Javier who can pitch quite a few innings. I like our pitchers in this situation vs their bull pen games they have coming up.
                I’m quoting myself…cause that’s not even close to what I expected to happen tonight. We’ve scored 3 runs or less in 3 of the 4 games so far. The offense, is, offensive

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                  I’m quoting myself…cause that’s not even close to what I expected to happen tonight. We’ve scored 3 runs or less in 3 of the 4 games so far. The offense, is, offensive
                  Agreed. I believe Houston is the better team despite inconsistent pitching and lack of production from the bats. The Braves have been consistently grinding it out and if they win it all they will have earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                    IMO solely on dusty. He made the decisions on the pitchers and got what he deserved.

Dusty can't make the decision for the batters to hit the ball when you have men in scoring position. The hitting has gone cold, plain and simple. They know what they need to do and have done it before. Win tonight and come home.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                      Too many left on base.
                      Yep

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoying game 2 a lot more than game 1.
                        I thought games 1, 3, and 4 were better!

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                          No doubt!!![emoji37]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Too many left on base.
                            Waaaaay too many.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Big time players for the Astros have brought their F game. Dusty does not bat. It’s on the players like Bregman and C C melting at a big moment. Atlanta wants it more.

Comment

Let's hope the entire team went out slumpbusting last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X