X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
    Thanks bud.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Its 2117lbs. I read the paperwork wrong. On my defense it's in Japanese.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rcjunky007 View Post
      Its 2117lbs. I read the paperwork wrong. On my defense it's in Japanese.

Haha. Looking forward to hearing how the maiden voyage goes. Good luck this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty slick. I have a buddy that has a couple 2 seater vehicles like that and uses them on his family ranch for work vehicles. They really like them. Looks like a single cab van with a 6 foot bed on it.

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
            If you follow the link that was provided, they have prices listed.
            Where ? I've been all over the website and I can't find where they list prices, show any inventory, or list trucks that they have already sold.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
              Once again, I find myself red in the face, a victim of my own poor comedic timing. “Gasund heit” was supposed to be a joke but, clearly, it fell flat.

Does anyone remember when the Japanese auto maker, Isuzu, tried to gain a foot hold in the U.S. market back in the 80s (I think)? They ran a commercial on TV that went something like this:

A Japanese guy pulls up and gets out of a tiny, funny-looking Japanese car (remember, this was the 80s…tiny foreign cars were considered “de clase” and worthy of ridicule back then, especially in Texas). He is immediately approached by curious American onlookers, one of whom asks him, “Hey, what kind of car is that?” The Japanese guy quickly answers, “Isuzu” to which the curious American replies, “Gasund heit! But what kind of car is that?”

I guess you had to be there…
              Reminds me of the old cougar I helped bag groceries for in the late 80's. As we were walking to her car, she whispered in my ear and tells me she has an "Ichipoosy". I was young, naive and stumped. She said it again a little louder as we got into the parking lot. I looked around and told her, "Ma'am, I've never heard of or seen one of those cars"

Comment

Nice rig!

Comment

That thing is awesome!

Comment

I had one for years and loved it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

I picked this one up in Weatherford. There is a few places in Texas that sell them.
                      Japanese mini trucks for sale in the USA: Daihatsu Hijet, Suzuki Carry, and more! Dumps with PTO, deck vans, jumbo cabs; we have it all!

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                      So little over 3k lbs….man that thing is so sweet. Did it cost less than a new Ranger crew or CanAm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                      Where ? I've been all over the website and I can't find where they list prices, show any inventory, or list trucks that they have already sold.
                      I see the prices listed when you click on the link, in the window that opens. Just scroll down and you should see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        Reminds me of the old cougar I helped bag groceries for in the late 80's. As we were walking to her car, she whispered in my ear and tells me she has an "Ichipoosy". I was young, naive and stumped. She said it again a little louder as we got into the parking lot. I looked around and told her, "Ma'am, I've never heard of or seen one of those cars"

I think you were very wise in your naivité. As my husband says, no matter how desperate you are, the itchy ones should be avoided at all costs.
                        (Statements like this he almost always punctuates with “there’s stuff out there that’l kill ya and, for some of them, there’s no medicine that’ll cure it.”)

Comment

Me too?

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                          Where did you get it it? Looks nice.

Comment

These guys customize these little rides.

We can build any design custom brush guards and bumpers. Hunting stands, dog boxes, roof baskets etc

Comment

Very quiet. Can barely hear it idle. Only drive it around the block once. Taking it to the lease this weekend. I'll let you know.

That is just cool, waiting for your lease “field test” report, take pics so we can see in action. Dig the color too, good luck.

Comment

Cool ride Spence!

That A/C will come in handy when it warms back up next spring and summer. And just having the wind off ya on days like today when the temps are in the 20s makes it well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X