Abandoned children in Houston apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    It's an investigation. Maybe she claims she left the kids with their father and he abandoned them. Now the HCSO has to go find the father and further investigate. Maybe she claims they left them with their grandmother and didn't know that the grandmother died while skinny dipping in Buffalo Bayou and is yet to be identified. That has to be sorted out by Sheriff's Dept. Maybe she's been in jail and her sister was supposed to be looking after the kids but got kidnapped while selling crack to Hunter Biden. Gotta look into that. I don't know, but neither does anyone else except the ones investigating it. They're not going to let someone that did this walk for no reason. I bet $1000 someone will be charged and prosecuted for this crime. All without me second-guessing the law enforcement or sending an angry email.
    Listen to Curt. There are legal/evidentiary reasons that an investigation proceeds in a certain way that may not make sense to you. I can assure you that the way that the investigation is being handled will be paramount later when a court is determining what evidence is admissible in trial and what evidence will be excluded (assuming the facts are as believed from the media reports and a Grand Jury indicts).

Both the law enforcement agency and the Harris County District Attorney's Office want to see that justice is served. What is being done now will benefit the case down the road.

Comment

Looks like a murder charge is coming for someone…

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...uled-homicide/
        Hmm, Sounds like the investigative procedures are important afterall. I'm sure more info will continue as it unfolds.
        Nothing but admiration for the men in blue. Salute!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...uled-homicide/
          That would make it Capital Murder (victim less than 10) and death penalty eligible, assuming someone 18 years or older committed the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            That would make it Capital Murder (victim less than 10) and death penalty eligible, assuming someone 18 years or older committed the crime.
            You've obviously never dealt with Harris County prosecutors.

Comment

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
              Both the law enforcement agency and the Harris County District Attorney's Office want to see that justice is served. What is being done now will benefit the case down the road.
              No, only the law enforcement agency is interested in justice. The DA is just another criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Off topic but lets get some Tritium sights on that piece already \

On topic, to make this a learning experience can you after the fact teach us common folk not in the murder game the strategy behind it all once the arrest are made? If that is allowed obviously, dont want any breach of trust going on with the department and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  That’s why I said….. “eligible”.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    No, only the law enforcement agency is interested in justice. The DA is just another criminal.
                    I'm sorry you feel that way. I know lots of people at that office that pour their souls into their work. They are some of the most intelligent and talented folks I know. They could easily leave the office and make double to triple their salaries with much less stress. They stay because they value doing the right thing and advocating for victims.

Comment

I'm sorry you feel that way. I know lots of people at that office that pour their souls into their work. They are some of the most intelligent and talented folks I know. They could easily leave the office and make double to triple their salaries with much less stress. They stay because they value doing the right thing and advocating for victims.
                      Yessir. Still a group of great prosecutors over there. But times have definitely changed.

Comment

To be fair he is specifically referring to the elected DA and not her staff. Like most agencies, the rank and file are legit, and the management at the top is corrupt as all get out.

Comment

Just put two in her head & dump her azz over off Navigation & be done with this POS...

Comment

Very true words!

Comment

Go get 'em Bobby. Hearing that there is a lot more to the story is even more disturbing.

Comment

Aaaannnnd....both in custody.

Comment

Working...
                                X