No announcement yet.

Nosy people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he Judge Gravels friend…BlueFalconSomechit on Facebook?

Comment

Welcome to the "NEW" Jarrell. It is Austinites who can no longer afford Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        Is he Judge Gravels friend…BlueFalconSomechit on Facebook?
        He has changed from the time he was our pastor up until now. He married my wife and I.

Comment

I think you should have put the fire out and eased your neighbors fears!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            I think you should have put the fire out and eased your neighbors fears!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch
            You got me......I was like WTH?? until I scrolled down

Comment

lol some people are idiots and everyday more and more show up... smh

Comment

Man,I had a good dog a few years back that would have had a helluva lot 'o fun with your nosey neighbor 😀

Comment

Scott, it’s all these people moving from Austin and California into our community that have made me want to move out! Born and raised in our once small town. Im 52 and and have lived here a majority of my life except for the 8 years I gave to Uncle Sam. It definitely isn’t the same place I remember. I really hate our growth and crime not to mention all of these people that seem to think they can control or know what I do.

Comment

Always had a small burn pile for limbs and such. Total of 9 acres shared between myself and in-laws next door. Well over 200 feet from any structure, water hose close, and only burn on calm days preferably after a rain.
                    I was annexed into city limits and all that changed. Have been told I can apply for a permit, but I can't find one on-line. Even talked with police chief and mayor.
                    I still burn occasionally. No other way to get rid of cheaply.

Comment

Just wait for a good low ceiling overcast day. Keeps the busy bodies away.

Comment

Working...
                      X