Archery Deer Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
    Drew the Chap. Will be there 11/30 thru 12/3, got some serious research to do.
    congrats!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post
        A co-worker of mine drew Lake Mineral Wells last year. He said the archery hunt was different than their gun hunts. They put the archery folks up near the front of the park by the campgrounds. LOTS of deer. He shot an 8 pt and a doe and saw many other deer. That one sounds like a good freezer filler hunt.
        I talked to anther standby hunter at a different hunt about Mineral Wells, sounds like there's quite the healthy deer population there

Comment

Anyone hunted enchanted rock? How's the population there?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            No kidding? So you drew with 1 point?
            I had 3

Comment

Big ol goose egg this go'round again.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbowhunter View Post
                Got drawn for CHAP nov 30- dec 01. Yeah.
                Congrats! See ya there

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                  Same here. Not sure I did it, but second time in two years.
                  Congrats again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aggee1992 View Post
                    just got drawn for big bend mule deer!!

need some advice for big bend.

who else for big bend, muley?
                    Congrats! Looking forward to following along! Thats one I want!

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                      Congrats, Willie! See ya there!

Greg,
                      Looking forward to hunting with the Legend. I called it and you will be there. The fix was in! All we need is Jeff.
                      Congrats and good karma,
                      Willie
                      Last edited by ABWGTX; 08-16-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Pending 2nd Draw X 3.. SIGGHHHHHhhhhhhh......

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwayn34 View Post
                          When do they draw for Hagerman? Anyone know?
                          SEPT 1st. Results on or about the 2nd

Comment

Drew Enchanted Rock SNA 10-19 / 10-22

Comment

Originally posted by thisisbeer View Post
                              Anyone hunted enchanted rock? How's the population there?
                              Me and my brother drew doe/spike hunt last year. I ended up not making it. My brother hunted one day I think and left. With all the hunts before that, they had their quota on just does alone. They had already killed 70+. Anyway, my brother only killed a hog. Nobody was seeing any deer. On his last hunt, after they dropped him off at the stand, he did a little walking around. Said nothing hit the corn and didn’t see any deer tracks nowhere. He said it’s a beautiful place, just short on deer.
                              I’m sure it will be good for a archery hunt. Our hunt was like the first week in February of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                                Not hating or a hater, I just don't like braggarts.. I am sure I don't have to follow you to see your achievements because you will be the first to tell/post everyone about them! I bet your the kind of guy that films yourself giving a homeless man a dollar and then brags about your charity.. Have a great day and congratulations on all your success.

"The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it" - Criss Jami
                                You are hating, specifically.
                                You don't have to follow me to see my achievements, I do post some on here, on threads that specifically discuss those hunts, but not all. Why do I post? Because it's a public hunt thread that is extensively discussed on the forums on Texasbowhunter.com. So why are you here? To do what? Talk shyt? I'm not sure you're at the right place.

Hey everyone haas0311 is going to call you a "braggart" if you post that you were successful or say mean things if you drew a hunt on a thread that specifically discusses archery draw hunts!!!!

Guys like you are so annoying. Here is yet another guy in the bow hunting community trying to get at someone else on the internet. You must have LDS.

What are you contributing to this thread besides smack talk? Nothing. Please do everyone a favor and go away.

For the record, I don't give money to bums EVER, so I can't possibly self film that. I do self film bow kills on qualtiy animals but you may call that fact, bragging too.

I can't respond to you anymore. You're not worth my time.

Comment

Working...
                                X