Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forrest Fenn treasure found

Forrest Fenn confirms his treasure has been found

"The guy who found it does not want his name mentioned. He’s from back East," he said, adding that it was confirmed from a photograph the man sent him.

The Santa Fe author and artifacts dealer said he hid a chest full of goods in the Rocky Mountains in 2010. An estimated 350,000 people have gone on the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s cool....

Comment

Dang! I was just on the verge of finding it.

Comment

Did they ever find anything at the bottom of that well on oak island?

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
          Did they ever find anything at the bottom of that well on oak island?
          I don't think so. I saw a new episode coming out. I was shocked after 5 years this show is still on TV.

Comment

Well so much for the idea, of taking a vacation up there and doing some treasure hunting. I guess their tourist volume will fall off now.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Read about the treasure a while back. Neat story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally! Very cool!!

Comment

I wouldn’t doubt it was all a hoax. Why wouldn’t he tell where it was found? He probably made up the story that he hid it and then made up the story it was found to end the hoax.

Comment

Always thought that story was cool as crap. Wish they would tell where it was found.

Comment

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
                        I wouldn’t doubt it was all a hoax. Why wouldn’t he tell where it was found? He probably made up the story that he hid it and then made up the story it was found to end the hoax.
                        Because it could have been in a few different states. If you admit or if he tells where it was found the state will try and get their part of it.

Comment

That's wild. Once a year or so I would look at the Reddit page discussions. Would be cool to know where it was.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            That's wild. Once a year or so I would look at the Reddit page discussions. Would be cool to know where it was.
                            If you read the articcle comments, there is a guy that claims it was in montana. Who knows tho, i talked about tjis a lot with my wifes step dad.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool that it has been found. Can't see any reason not to say exactly where it was, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X