X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
    Jacob has drawn north half of East Guajalote along northern border fence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A couple of good drainages in the NW corner of E Guajalote... There is a stand on a north/south road in one of the drainages with another drainage running parallel. Good luck to all the kiddos this week.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post
      A couple of good drainages in the NW corner of E Guajalote... There is a stand on a north/south road in one of the drainages with another drainage running parallel. Good luck to all the kiddos this week.
      All bucks I seen in November were running 30yards above drainages.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Comment

Dead still here, saw them up feeding during the middle of the day. Prob will move right at dark

Comment

They were chasing like crazy north of Freer this morning.

Good luck to the kids!

Comment

One buck was brought in last night. Nothing huge, but a great first buck for a young kid. About to roll out and get after them this morning. Nice and chily....hope the kids knock some good ones down. We are just south of OleTomTalker and Jacob in the east side of Guajalote.

Comment

Good luck to Jacob

Comment

2 spikes, a tiny 8 and coyote. All just passing thru. We have to drive thru whole ranch and haven’t seen single deer even coming or going. Hopefully picks up

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
                  One buck was brought in last night. Nothing huge, but a great first buck for a young kid. About to roll out and get after them this morning. Nice and chily....hope the kids knock some good ones down. We are just south of OleTomTalker and Jacob in the east side of Guajalote.
                  Y'all are both in a good compartment. Hang in there. It only takes one good one to step out to change the hunt.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. We are sitting all day. Moving to different spots and changing things up every few hours. I am watching for animals, my son is sleeping right now. OleTomTalker sent me a pic of a really nice one that was brought in this morning by someone.

Comment

Wouldn’t hurt to rattle some this time of day and early evening.

Comment

Bowhuntercoach pm you.

Comment

That place isn’t what it was supposedly back “in the day”. It’s hunting south Texas and that’s fun though. Im glad it gets the attention it does though.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                            That place isn’t what it was supposedly back “in the day”. It’s hunting south Texas and that’s fun though. Im glad it gets the attention it does though.

Yes. We’re enjoying it but their numbers are way down!

Comment

well...any updates ?????

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                                I hunted it last year and had a fun time BUT It was definitely not worth the wait(17 or 19 years).. I bought into all of the hype over the years myself.. For that many high fenced acres in that prime part of the country something is bad wrong.. It should be much better. I know it was once "the place" but it is far from that now..
                                What is actually being killed tells the real story..

Comment

Working...
                                X