Baseball cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baseball cards

What’s the best way to sell a massive card collection without really digging into it and selling them individually.

Post a pic of them all with a single price

Comment

Hard to take pictures of 2000 plus cards

Comment

I can only tell you what I did about 20 years ago, went through every one of them and keep the good ones to hand down to the grandkids and sold the rest for pretty much nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
          Hard to take pictures of 2000 plus cards
          What years?

Comment

Years and brands would probably help. If late 80s or 90s, those the “junk era”. Some are worth money, but most aren’t.

Comment

Some 60s through about 2000 from what I saw. Lots of tops brand. I don’t care enough to really dig through the stacks

Comment

Any Magic, The Gathering cards?
                Last edited by SabineHunter; 07-30-2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

No clue what that is

Comment

Depends on the years, complete sets, individual rookies for those years, and what shape they are in. I have a buddy that is into it, but more of an individual basis. Post up or pm, I’m curious about more details.

Comment

Depends on the years, complete sets, individual rookies for those years, and what shape they are in. I have a buddy that is into it, but more of an individual basis. Post up or pm, I’m curious about more details.

Comment

No clue what that is
                        A different kind of cardgame my kids play. It's just baseball cards, right?

Comment

I’ll do $100

Comment

Yeah late 60 to the early 2000s. A small batch of football and basketball. I have some really nice stuff I’m keeping this is a large batch from my uncle that died and I don’t have the time to mess with all of it.

Comment

Yeah late 60 to the early 2000s. A small batch of football and basketball. I have some really nice stuff I’m keeping this is a large batch from my uncle that died and I don’t have the time to mess with all of it.
                              So, you have gone through them. Well, that'll lower the value. I don't blame you for cherry picking, I would.

Comment

Working...
                              X