Alvin…What y’all hearing about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvin…What y’all hearing about this?

If this is true, it’s disgusting and the administration shouts be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'd find a way to solve the problem. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      I think I'd find a way to solve the problem. I'll leave it at that.
      I'd have to agree. If someone hurts my babies they better get into police custody fast.

Comment

After having been privy to lots of goings on in our school for years now it’s exactly what I’d expect. The main focus is the football program, next is basketball, and personal responsibility is way down on the list.

Comment

Disgusting. He wouldn’t serve another day of being suspended at that school. Or be able to attend any other school. Or be able to walk or breathe ever again.

Comment

So it sounds like the boy in this case is special needs as well? Am i reading that correctly

Comment

Sounds like staff and administrators should be held accountable

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                So it sounds like the boy in this case is special needs as well? Am i reading that correctly
                That’s what I got out of it

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                  That’s what I got out of it
                  Sounds like its a supervision problem with the teachers as well. Why 2 special needs students were left alone and for an hour at that.

Comment

First, AHS is in big trouble. A civil law suit is the least of their problems. Heads will roll.

As for the male student, it'll depend on the severity of his retardation if he'll ever be brought up on federal crimes. Shame on Alvin following the advice of some stinkin lawyer. They should do the right thing.

Comment

“The school district said because she walked down the hallway that’s consent.”

Who are they to make that determination?

There’s more to this story. I hope justice is served and all involved in the crime and coverup are punished

Comment

Do special needs students with the mind of 5 or 6 year old need to be mainstreamed with 18 year olds? Get the guy that did it, over 18 throw him in jail and throw away the key. Sorry that happened to that young lady, had enough problems already. Make sure all the inmates know what he did, and they will take care of him.

Comment

There are instances in which my wife knows, the police will NOT be called. She’s ok with whatever comes of that.

Comment

Love all these comments about things none of y’all know a thing about. Please don’t let the fact that none of y’all know the facts affect anything.

Comment

If that was done to my daughter…..We don’t want to discuss in public what I’d do to those in charge of the school, in charge of the victim, the boy who raped and even his family.
                              At that point, a life sentence or a death sentence wouldn’t be much of a deterrent for me

Comment

Working...
                              X