Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 New Bow

Curious who all is getting a new bow?

I've been saving up and thought my Christmas present to myself was going to be an Elite Enkore, but the water softner decided it didn't want to work anymore last month.

Just glad Elite has kept them in the line up.

I know the EnVision is now the flag ship, but just like the feel and draw of the Enkore.

Got the new V3X 33 few weeks ago. Just because you think you know your draw length, make sure your new bow fits. I've always been a 28" and shot really well with previous bows. The new 33 was just off....didn't feel right. Went back to the shop, They had a look and right away said it was a bit short. Changed the modules to 28.5. Fits and shoots perfect now.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

33 V3X. Went different than the all black I’ve done in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a new one but I went with a discounted 2021 V3 to replace my 15 year old bow.

Comment

I ordered a new Solution beginning of November, I’m in love with it. I don’t think any of the ‘22s are impressive by any brand this year.

Comment

I picked up an Elite Enkore back in July and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
              I got a new one but I went with a discounted 2021 V3 to replace my 15 year old bow.
              29 or 31?

Comment

Got to say I love my enkore. It’s a sweet shooting bow.

Comment

I may wait a few more years, my Whitetail Hunter is still knocking em down.

Comment

I got an Elite Remedy earlier this year so it'll be a while before I get another one. I absolutely love the Remedy but I like a longer ATA than most.

Comment

I really didn’t need one as I just re strung last January. But if the perfect bow came out I would consider.

My opinion…. From Mathews I likes last years better. I don’t need gimmicks and a plug and play system to push me into a single vendor

From BowTech…. You had it in the palm of your hand! The best cam system and package all you had to do was tell the truth. Instead you made a 350 ibo bow that was exactly what I wanted…. Except it’s 18 fps off spec… they lost a lot of my respect on this move… a lot

Still great offering for anyone with a 8 year old or older bow… but anyone with a bow 2-3 it don’t make much difference

Another year of Realm x for me, and I ain’t mad about it. Lol

Comment

I'll be upgrading trad bows.

My Athens Rev7 ain't going anywhere any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow in Hand View Post
                          I picked up an Elite Enkore back in July and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBowtech View Post
                            Got to say I love my enkore. It’s a sweet shooting bow.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                              I may wait a few more years, my Whitetail Hunter is still knocking em down.
                              You know I think I have that bow in my garage. Was my Uncles and he hated it. It was the first bow I ever owned.

Comment

Working...
                              X