Vxr feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vxr feedback?

Is it a good shooter? Buddy says his is only 2 pins out to 50yds. Likes or dislikes? Im currently shooting the no cam and i like it.

I really enjoy my 28. It took me a while to get it dialed in but I came from a Switchback XT. I would highly recommend the VXR.

Comment

best bow made to date.

Comment

By far the best bow I have shot to date. it is easy to break over and has a smooth wall
        the new thin grip is really nice also

Comment

Been shooting a bow for 33 yrs., The VXR 31.5 is without a dought, the most consistent bow I have ever owned. I don't care about the speed,

Comment

I have the 28 and it is the quietest and most vibration free bow I have ever shot

Comment

I love my 28, quiet, fast and flat shooting bow.

Comment

Sounds like a great bow

Comment

I have the 28 and love it. Now, two pins to 50 yards, no.

Comment

I love my VXR. I've shot Bowtech for years, but the VXR takes the cake. Not as fast as my last bowtech, but I am willing to give up some speed for how quiet, smooth, and dead in the hand the VXR is. Fair warning, if you go to just "test it out" you will more than likely end up buying it that day.

Comment

I have been shooting the 28 in Green Ambush since the China Virus hit. It is only my second bow, so I do not have a ton to compare it to. I will say it is super smooth, fast, and consistent. I would happily buy again. I did add the side bar because it was a little top heavy and that helped a lot! 8" stabilizer up front and a 6" on the side bar.

Comment

I’m looking for a VXR 31.5 if anyone is looking to sell one, just shoot me a PM. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dtsalim View Post
                          I love my VXR. I've shot Bowtech for years, but the VXR takes the cake. Not as fast as my last bowtech, but I am willing to give up some speed for how quiet, smooth, and dead in the hand the VXR is. Fair warning, if you go to just "test it out" you will more than likely end up buying it that day.
                          I'll second this. Dead in the hand and if your shop has it in stock, you'll end up buying it that day.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            I have the 28 and love it. Now, two pins to 50 yards, no.

One for 20yds, one for 50![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i went to just going to look at one and came home with one.
                              it shoots great

Originally posted by dtsalim View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X