Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter is excited to be on air with Finebaum this afternoon talking Aggie football. Once a year Finebaum has student reporters from each SEC school on to discuss the upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      My daughter is excited to be on air with Finebaum this afternoon talking Aggie football. Once a year Finebaum has student reporters from each SEC school on to discuss the upcoming season.
      thats pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post

That’s really cool for your daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just saw that Myles Brennan hung the cleats up. Guess he is buried on the depth chart and decided to move on with his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I just saw that Myles Brennan hung the cleats up. Guess he is buried on the depth chart and decided to move on with his life.

Been there 5 years and was told yesterday he wouldn’t be the starter. His family are multi millionaires and he loves to hunt and fish. Though I’d love for him to be at Lsu for depth reasons I can’t blame him at all. He’s just had some really bad luck with injuries bc his talent is there n

Comment

Perfect. Unranked.

Texas isn't any good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Coming off 5-7 baby!! Unranked and hoping to sneak up on a few folks.... Its all uphill from 5-7!

Last time A&M was ranked #6 in the preseason......they went.......................................

You guessed it.... 8-4..

Comment

SEC shorts are always right on. Glad to see UT isn't ranked, maybe that will get them motivated. We suck until we don't.

Hook'em!

Comment

Well Texas won't have to worry about being the team ranked in the top 10 that finishes out of the final 25 this year.
                    Preseason rankings don't matter, just the final one.
                    Hook Em

Comment

Dang

quote:
                      Myles Brennan signed NIL deals with Raising Canes, Smoothie King, GameCoin, Smalls Sliders and Hollingsford Richards Ford.

He didn’t play a single game since signing, but because NIL deals can’t be based on performance, he keeps all the money.

Comment

2022 College Football - Fall Camps and Predictions Thread

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Coming off 5-7 baby!! Unranked and hoping to sneak up on a few folks.... Its all uphill from 5-7!

Last time A&M was ranked #6 in the preseason......they went.......................................

You guessed it.... 8-4..

You guys will be ranked 24 or 25 when Bama comes to town in week 2. They won’t miss an opportunity to have both teams ranked for that matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          You guys will be ranked 24 or 25 when Bama comes to town in week 2. They won’t miss an opportunity to have both teams ranked for that matchup.

That is assuming we beat ULM! We did lose two starters after all....

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            That is assuming we beat ULM! We did lose two starters after all....

Here we go

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Here we go
                              I was making fun of some on here last year giving reasons for their teams losses... The way I see it, either the players step up or not...

Comment

Hard to believe Texas still had 164 votes to be considered for the pre-season Top 25.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Speedgoat; 08-15-2022, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X